BY REDKEN

Protective blow dry hair oil that provides hair shine, smoothness, and hair manageablity. Can be used as a hair shine treatment.

• Delivers diamond-like shine with ultra lightweight control
  • Reduces blow-dry time
  • Fast, easy style for all hair types

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT.,PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
Dry, brittle, frizzy, full hair? Look no more. Redken Diamond Oil is amazing. It adds shine and luster. The smell is amazing. A little big goes a long way! Very affordable because one bottle will last over 3 months with everyday use. I have a travel size and I honestly have had it for 8 months. 😂
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I love this hair oil! I use it on wet and dry hair. I’ll put it in when I take a shower. I also use it after I do my hair or if I don’t feel like straightening my hair I’ll just rub some in and it helps with my frizzy hair and makes it nice and shiny. The trick is to rub it between your palms and make it nice and warm before applying it to your hair.
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This stuff is really nice. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts forever! I love that it speeds up my blow dry time a lot. It definitely helps me get out the door quicker every morning. It leaves my hair super shiny and helps protect from heat damage. It does leave my hair a little gritty though which is the one downside.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I don't know how I did not know about this sooner. I really love the smell of this... it reminds me of something that I cannot quite put my finger on. Other than that, it works amazing at making my hair soft and shiny!
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I love this! I am a hairstylist and i got the small travel size as a sample at Salon Centric. I’ve been using it for months now on clients because a little goes a long way!! It makes for super smooth and shiney blow dries and it makes the hair so soft! I love the smell also but I can’t decide what it exactly smells like!
andrea t.
florida
Omg, omg, omg!!!! I absolutely LOVE this product, 3 pumps does my hair, and my hair is down to my waist, and it makes my hair so soft, I know it's used for people who blow dry their hair (I do not). I just use this for the effect on my hair, I even bought a back up, and the accompanying shampoo and conditioner.
Kaitlin H.
Baker
As a hairdresser, I've used 90% of Redken products. However, for myself I prefer a few things; this being one. This works great! It adds a lot of shine to dull hair and a little definitely goes a long way! It seems to minimize the appearance of breakage in my opinion and somewhat prevents further damage. If you use too much it will weigh your hair down and make it oily, so I suggest starting with very little product and building up to your desired amount for your own hair. It is a little pricey but well worth it , especially if you have dull, lifeless looking hair.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
This is a decent hair oil to prevent fizz but I find that it is easy to use too much and then it will weigh your hair down. I’ll want to use a tad more to get more frizzy relief but then my hair will look greasy or flat. It doesn’t have any unpleasant smell so that is good.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is currently my fiancé’s favorite hair product. He has very untamable frizzy hair and he says this is one of the best product that he has ever used. Even though he’s a man, he still thinks the smells great just like I do. I won’t judge if you don’t judge.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
I’m in love with this product. I do not use it all over my hair, just on the ends because they get dry and it doesn’t make my hair oily. It’s amazing and I highly recommend it. It’s not too thick at all.
Ashley W.
Do you use it with wet and dry hair?
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
Is this really the bee's knees like I hear? I've heard it's a miracle worker..
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does this make you hair oily? I have oily hair and and I want something that will give my hair a little shine since I just colored it for the first time?
Shannon C.
Lodi, CA
Is it really worth trying?
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
What exactly does this product do for your hair? Does it have sparkles? That would be cute