Redken Glow Dry Style Enhancing Blow-Dry Hair Oil

by Redken

#21 in Hair Oil

Protective blow dry hair oil that provides hair shine, smoothness, and hair manageablity. Can be used as a hair shine treatment.

• Delivers diamond-like shine with ultra lightweight control
  • Reduces blow-dry time
  • Fast, easy style for all hair types

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT.,PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

How long does the bottle usually last? I’m looking for something I can spend money on, but something that will last me awhile! Thanks ladies :)
Does anyone else use this to help with drying time? Does it shorten drying time?
Does this make thin hair look greasy?
Start your review of Redken Glow Dry Style Enhancing Blow-Dry Hair Oil!
Holbrook, NY
Redken diamond oil is excellent! It is lightweight, not oily, doesent build up on your hair, it smells so beautiful and light. It works great in wet hair before blow drying and afterwards to help keep smooth. Not to mention the most beautiful packaging that reminds me of a beautiful perfume. It’s truly fantastic !
Newbery FL
Redken Glow Dry Style Enhancing Blow-Dry Hair Oil uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Omg 😱 how and why and why again I haven’t tried this product before ?! I have curly and very frizzy medium thickness hAir that is very hard to keep smooth And straight. This is simply a magic in the bottle for me. It is a pricy product but honestly I’d still buy it if it was 3x more expensive.
Pottstown, PA
Love the smell of this oil! I use it on clients regularly and it feels nice and smells amazing. Apply on wet hair and blow dry for the full affect of this product. Apply to dry for added shine and fragrance. Not the best at taming fly aways because it is a very light oil, but because of that it won't weigh the hair down.
Portland, OR
This product works extremely well for frizzy hair, put a little bit in before you blow dry and viola you have smooth hair!! It’s also great for fly away hairs after you style. I love putting mine at the ends of my hair to keep it looking healthy.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is diamonds in a bottle literally! Be careful not to use to much or start at the scalp to avoid greasiness but this will give you the shine you need after a blow dry or even air drying! Used on most of my clients in the salon! Big hit!
New Haven, IN
This is a pretty decent oil but I would like it even more it it was a drier oil ... something to add shine and protect my hair without adding weight. I didn’t feel like it added too much weight, but definitely made it heavy faster. I loveeee the smell of this oil though!
Omaha
I love this oil! It’s hydrating and makes your hair look so shiny and fresh, but it doesn’t feel super oily or wet like some oils do. It feels more like a dry oil. You can put it in dry or wet hair. It’s amazing!
Shasta Lake, CA
I love this hair oil. The packaging is absolutely adorable. It is not a greasy oil. I am not a fan of the smell. It smells masculine to me but besides that it is a great product #InfluensterTrickorTreat
Dartmouth
I have very fine hair and this product turned my hair super oily sticky when I tried washing it. It was fine for blow drying but trying to wash the oil out was a nightmare.
New York
I don’t understand the hype and all the good reviews. It smells like alcohol and there is bad alcohol “alcohol denat” in the ingredients, which is dry your hair and wicks moisture from your hair. So very soon your hair will become frizzy and dehydrated with breakage in the future. So I will recommend to avoid this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salinas , CA
8 months ago
Kayla M. • 7 months ago
This product makes the fly aways stay down and leaves your hair feeling very soft and silky.
9 months ago
Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry 100 ml what is everyone’s thoughts on this?
Betsy S. • 5 months ago
It’s amazing !! Your hair will look so healthy and shiny and it’s not too oily .