BY REDKEN

Achieve the ultimate blow dry with Glow Dry Gloss Shampoo for shiny hair. Gently cleanse and nourish your blow-dry addicted hair prior to styling for an easier, shinier blow dry.

• Gently cleanses and provides lightweight hair shine
  • Formulated with a blend of amla extract and coriander seed oil

Macy K.
Dysart
Let me start by saying I have been using all kinds of REDKEN for years! I haven't found one I don't really like until now. I don't like the Glow Dry Shampoo or Conditioner. They make my head feel very dry and itchy which I've never experienced from REDKEN products. I didn't always blow dry my hair after using this product, but when I did I liked how quickly my hair was dry, it did save me some time. However, I do not recommend this product if you aren't going to blow dry your hair after using it or have a sensitive scalp that would feel itchy like mine did. I won't stop using REDKEN, but I won't buy this specific kind again.
Tonya B.
Means, KY
I purchased this shampoo and conditioner at my beauticians salon. It was quite pricey but I bought it anyways. I have dry over processed hair. My beautician recommended it to me. I have used almost half of it and I have to say for the price I would not purchase this again. After using it my hair felt clean but the frizzy dry feel was still there. I can’t tell any improvement in my hair from using this.
This is the worst shampoo I have ever used. This product does not make your hair dry any faster and does not make it any shinier. I got this as part of a set of the oil this and the conditioner because the salon recommended it and it was the worst purchase ever. It smells absolutely horrid like I can not emphasize how bad it smelled, my boyfriend did not want to be anywhere near my hair when I was using this product. My hair is also dry and this product has a lot of harsh chemicals in it that only made it feel worse and become brittle because the conditioner does not condition at all.
Mandi U.
St. Louis
I'm absolutely obsessed with the way the Diamond Oil Glow Dry shampoo and conditioner smells. It leaves such an amazing scent in my hair that is not too overpowering. I constantly get compliments about how my hair smells when I use it. It definitely works well and helps expedite my blow dry time. I do rotate this with a few more conditioning shampoo and conditioners, and also repairing shampoo and conditioner, as well as a the Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo once a week, but if I'm getting ready and washing my hair before going out, I always use this because of how it smells and how quickly my hair dries. I also really like Redken Glow Dry Style Enhancing Blow-Dry Hair Oil and Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray in this line.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love 💕 REDKEN PRODUCTS AND This DIAMOND OIL💎 GLOW DRY GLOSS SHAMPOO for a shine enhancing BLOW-DRY is no exception I like that it’s thoroughly cleanses your hair without making it feel dry it also has a great lather and it’s made for when you blow-dry your hair it leaves your hair lightweight and shiny WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR but my hair is very long and I have a lot of it but very fine SO IT WORKS GREAT FOR ME AND I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS THAT BLOW DRY THEIR HAIR A LOT!!!!!Redken Glow Dry Gloss Shampoo
Morgan R.
wilmington
I love Love Love this shampoo and conditioner line. Diamond glow helps keep your hair strong, keep your color in, and also diamond glow helps with your blow drying time! I did notice a difference in dry time as well as outcome of my hair from using the product. Overall 10/10.
Alyssa M.
Bloomington, IN
This shampoo was one of the worst shampoos I’ve ever tried. It left the hair feeling super dry and so, so tangled. My hair was not glossy or anything or the sort after using this, either.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
I am very impressed by this product! I have pretty boring, coarse hair (which I recently chopped off). Even though I have only used this product a handful of times so far, from the very first use, I could immediately see the difference. My hair was soft and looked shiny.
Taylor W.
Love this shampoo for those of us that apply heat to our hair! I feel it does help to tame the frizz and leaves my hair smooth and shiny following straightening it. Another plus is that it seriously smells like perfume!
Kaitlyn M.
hattiesburg
This shampoo was ok, I have very oily hair and I feel like with this product I have to wash my hair every night and I don’t like that!! If you have more dry hair I would buy this
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Does this shampoo weigh down your hair, or make it greasy looking?