BY REDKEN #60 in Hair Serums

Glass 1 smoothing complex revives dry hair with high shine, vitality and resilience. Oil-free formula repels moisture, protects against frizzies.

• Is there any good dupes for this? It's discontinued now ...1 Answers
  • What other redken products do you suggest for someone wit...2 Answers
Becky S.
The key with Redken Glass is that a Little Goes a Long Way! In fact, I've had the same bottle for 2 years now and still have at least 1/4 of the product left. I don't use it every day but even if I averaged once a week that is still saying something!
This is a clear shine product with a liquid to gel like consistency. It comes in a plastic bottle with a squeeze dropper top. It's easy to get out and doesn't clog. The best method is to put a couple of drops in the palm if one hand then rub both hands together to warm it up and "activate" it. Then apply to wet, damp or dry hair.
I have long, straight hair and don't use it any higher than mid way down my hair shaft but I'm sure it may be different for a different hair texture. I don't notice any fragrance really and I seem to get more than 24 hours of shine from using it.
Blanca D.
One of the best serums I have used. My hair is very thick and freezes all the time. When I use it my hair changes, it becomes very smooth and manageable. I strongly recommend this product.Redken Glass 01 Smoothing Anti-Frizz Serum
Stephanie H.
Punta Gorda, FL
It's a great product for very thick hair! Be careful not to use to much alot goes a long way!! This product makes my hair flat. I definitely won't be repurchasing this product. They have come out with better serum.
Hope L.
North Little Rock
The light weight of this product is great for people who have fine frizzy hair. There are lots of anti frizz products out there that are too heavy for people with fine hair so this is a great happy medium.
teri a.
maynard AR
This product is a great frizz reducer! Been using this on clients for years myself also for years a bottle will last you for a very long time the price is right on the money great value easy to find as long as you know a cosmetologist usually sometimes you can get it at JCPenney's I highly recommend this product people who have frizzy hair just don't use too much use what's recommended if not less B
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
I haven’t really tried this product much so I don’t have a real honest review. I’ve only used it once and I liked it but I think I need to use it a few more times to really have an opinion about it.
Lisa F.
Jacksonville, IL
Love the shine! The only problem I found was that if you aren’t careful and either use too much product, or don’t warm it in your hands to thin it down, it tends to weigh your hair down.  Redken Glass 01 Smoothing Anti-Frizz Serum
Amy Z.
Definitely a heavier option with this one, so I concentrate on the lower ends (zone 3) of my hair when using this. It's great for really frizzy thick hair though!
PrincessYouOughta (.
This is a nice product to smooth out hair if used sparingly. My hair is very thin but still tends to frizz especially at the ends. I apply a tiny amount after blowdrying and styling to smooth fly aways. If I accidentally apply too much I have an oily mess. I feel this product would be perfect for someone with thick, dryer hair that tends to frizz.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Ive used this product in the recent past, but the Redken brand has always been a wonderfully unique, salon quality, plus average priced haircare products, the quality is very high in my opinion along with my mother and aunt. We all have been fans of The Redken hair line for decades now. This serum cream works nicely with just a dime sized amount spreaded easily amongst your hair at the ends , then any left over smooth into ur hair or scalp till your hair looks and smells perfect. The scent is a calm, clean, delicate scent. Actually a dime size may be too much. Pea sized may be more approiate to ensure your hair style doesn't become oily or greasy. Other then all that I'd like to end this review with a quick reminder for all haircare lovers to discover the large variety of Salon Quality HairCare Products Line Made By Redken
Krystal S.
What other redken products do you suggest for someone with dry hair?
Jacqueline R.
Peru, IL
Is there any good dupes for this? It's discontinued now & am in search of a replacement.