Redken Get Groomed Finishing Cream uploaded by Kathryn W.

BY REDKEN

A lightweight grooming cream Formulated with silicone for sleeking results Gives mild & light control Delivers exceptional sheen to hair Creates clean-cut, perfectly groomed styles

• A lightweight grooming cream.
  • Formulated with silicone for sleeking results.
  • Gives mild & light control.
  • Delivers exceptional sheen to hair.
  • Creates clean-cut perfectly groomed styles.

Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
This finishing cream smells so good and is very light weight. My husbands hair is shoulder length and curly. After I pick out any tangles and put half his hair in a bun I run some of this finishing cream through the rest of his hair with my fingers and it smoothes out his frizz and keeps it slightly tame. I like that this leaves his hair feeling soft, but keeps it from being a fuzz ball.
Ang B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I ran out of hair products at my boyfriends place and he had this product. We were going out for the night and my curls needed a little help getting through the evening. I ran this through my girls and it took the frizz away and worked well. It smells nice and its light on my hair which is very thick.
Jessica C.
Russell Springs
I am a hair stylist and this is on my backbar at all times. It is an all time favorite for many clients. It's a challenge to find a finishing cream that doesn't make the face feel oily. Regardless of skin type this cream seems to do well on all of my clients. 100% pleased when I purchased the item!
Joshua M.
New Haven , CT
Smells amazing! Really gets my hair where I want it without giving me that gross hard feeling. Would have given 5 stars, but I felt like after about 8 hours or so it didn't really work too well and my hair started to get a bit messy. Other than that really love this product and recommend!
Brandie B.
Rocklin, CA
My husband uses this and loves it! He is very picky. He has course wavy hair and has to keep it very clean cut for the military. He likes hold but likes it to look natural. He doesn't like shine and likes pliable, easy to work with products! If he likes it, then you know it's a good product!
Meghan R.
Richmond, VA
Honestly my boyfriend uses this finishing cream, so I started using it just to try it out. It has a medium hold, but since my hair is longer it takes quite a bit of product to get my hair to stay the way that I want it to. Worth the price though! Definitely would buy again.
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
I've worked with redken Products my whole life. Shampoo, conditioner , styling cream, detangeler, cream, etc. boyfriend got this for Christmas last year and absolutely loves it. Says it works good for his sandy blonde hair and doesn't feel too stiff
Lorena R.
Use this product on my sons hair. It's light but so you don't get the effect of what gel would do. By the time I pick him out of school his hair looks like it wasn't brushed. So a few hours into the day the hold loses its strength. With my daughters hair it holds her braids just fine gentle for her toddler hair. Not sticky or greasy. Just depends on the style you're trying to achieve.
Brittany M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this for my husband a few weeks ago and he loves it! he use to use the cheap store brands but once he used this he doesn't want to go back to the store brands. I will defenitley buy this for him again :)
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
I use this on both of my sons.

The hold holds up to a full day of school and basketball practice. The smell is not over powering either. All in all this is better than any drugstore brand we have tried.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?

back