Redken Genius Wash for Medium Hair uploaded by Angela T.

BY REDKEN

Genius Wash for Medium Hair - Give your shampoo a day off. Low lather, gentle formula that cleanses and nourishes in one step. Genius Wash for medium hair leaves hair smooth, soft and shiny. Alternate with your favorite Redken shampoo for optimal results. - Genius Wash for Medium Hair see more...

• Should I still use conditioner with this product? I saw the revi...2 Answers
  • Does this strip the dye out at all? I was told to try this after ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica A.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Very good cleansing shampoo. Helps hold the color in. Did make my hair feel a bit oily but i cut down to 3 times a week and it helped tremendously. Makes my hair feel very smooth and the color stayed a lot longer than with other shampoos. I really liked it.
Kaitlyn R.
Amazing scent, feels invigorating and soothing on my scalp. I use this between shampooings and find it helps prolong my hair color and does a great job getting any built up product out. Love it!
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
I loved it but over time I found the product separated and is no longer creamy in consistency. It's now watery and doesn't clean my hair as well. I've only had it for 2 months.
Morgan L.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is amazing! It's not good to wash hair everyday so this is a little pick me up it also smells amazing
Catherine G.
Huntsville, AL
Love this conditioner!!!! I use this before shampooing and it helps cleanse my hair!!!!
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
I absolutely love this! I use this a little differently than the directions say that i should, but after a good shampoo I put the Genius Wash on my hair and let it soak up for about 5 minutes. After that, I rinse it out. Let my hair air dry. I love the feel of my hair then. Depending on a person, you will either love the smell or hate the smell. I absolutely love it! Smells like wet paint almost! And it does a great job on my hair.
Angela T.
Madison , AL
I absolutely love fashion colors in my hair! My stylist recommended Redken's Genius Wash to use in between shampoos so I thought I'd give it a try. Typically the fun colors were almost gone within a couple of weeks before, but this stuff has definitely been a great money saver. By washing in cold water and alternating the Genius Wash with Redken's color magnetics my color has lasted more than 6 weeks! Definitely worth every penny! The top was right after it was done and the bottom pics are 6 weeks later.Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
Jenn K.
Goddard, KS
This product had a different smell than the other more typical redken products. It doesn't lather but that is no problem...left my hair feeling clean fresh and full of body. Love that it didn't weight my hair down and also doesn't strip color.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Favorite deep conditioner! Has a nice minty tingle on the scalp and leaves hair feeling clean of any junk. As someone who only washes hair only 4-6 days and lives on dry shampoo, this product is perfect for every other wash. Does not strip any color out of hair. Takes care of any scalp build up and left over products.
Veronica O.
Lockport, NY
I get my hair colored VERY often in the salon, and this conditioner is AMAZING!! Keeps my color very well and fresh! Also is a great moisturizer! Definitely recommend!
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Does this strip the dye out at all? I was told to try this after I dyed my hair and just don't want to invest in it if it's not a good product.
Chelsea S.
Cincinnati, OH
Should I still use conditioner with this product? I saw the review said that it made her hair feel slightly oily so I wasn't sure.