Redken Genius Wash Cleansing Condition For Medium Hair uploaded by Carrie T.Redken Genius Wash Cleansing Condition For Medium Hair uploaded by Angela T.

BY REDKEN

Why You Need A Genius Co-Wash:

• It’s one step with double benefits: gentle cleansing + extra conditioning
  • Protects your hair color from fading
  • Increases hair manageability
  • If you work out, color your hair or battle frizz

When To Use Genius Wash Cleansing Conditioner For Normal, Medium Hair:

• Alternate washing with traditional shampoo and Genius Wash to condition and refresh
  • When hair needs extra moisture and conditioning with gentle cleansing
  • Before updos and events when you need the second day feel without the second day look
  • If you wash your hair everyday, use Genius Wash for every third wash. If you wash your hair less frequently, use Genius Wash for every other wash

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM COCOAMPHOPROPIONATE, HYDROXYPROPYLSTARCH PHOSPHATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, COCO-BETAINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOPROPYLALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, MENTHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZEDSOY PROTEIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, PHENOXYETHANOL (D180067/1)

• Should I still use conditioner with this product? I saw ...2 Answers
  • Does this strip the dye out at all? I was told to try thi...2 Answers
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I first tried thus product as a sample and after my first ‘wash’ with it I was in the hunt for where I could purchase it. I gave very fine, thin hair that I dye magenta and I’m obsessed with keeping my color vibrant between salon visits. First, the one and only thing I don’t care for is the scent. It’s not bad, it’s just not my thing. I can best describe it as cedar wood with a hint of mint. Now what I like!! I am only doing a true shampoo about every fourth day and using this product in between. I’m finding that my color is not being washed away or dulled, my hair is keeping more texture between shampoos and mist of all it’s not oily and it looks and feels healthy and shiny!! A definite keeper for me!! Redken Genius Wash Cleansing Condition For Medium Hair
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
I absolutely love this! I use this a little differently than the directions say that i should, but after a good shampoo I put the Genius Wash on my hair and let it soak up for about 5 minutes. After that, I rinse it out. Let my hair air dry. I love the feel of my hair then. Depending on a person, you will either love the smell or hate the smell. I absolutely love it! Smells like wet paint almost! And it does a great job on my hair.
Angela T.
Madison , AL
I absolutely love fashion colors in my hair! My stylist recommended Redken's Genius Wash to use in between shampoos so I thought I'd give it a try. Typically the fun colors were almost gone within a couple of weeks before, but this stuff has definitely been a great money saver. By washing in cold water and alternating the Genius Wash with Redken's color magnetics my color has lasted more than 6 weeks! Definitely worth every penny! The top was right after it was done and the bottom pics are 6 weeks later.Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Colored Hair
Robyn D.
I love you but I can't stand you. First of all I think what ever you put in this formula makes people hair fall out just like wen only w/o the weird dandruff. 2nd this product is only good for someone who needs tons of oil possibly people with extreme tight coil curls, bc I have fine hair and this totally weights me down. The product is a fail imo. I am going to contact Ulta. Ulta did offer store credit after 60 days. And I have to call Redken and report this batch.
Jenn K.
Goddard, KS
This product had a different smell than the other more typical redken products. It doesn't lather but that is no problem...left my hair feeling clean fresh and full of body. Love that it didn't weight my hair down and also doesn't strip color.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Favorite deep conditioner! Has a nice minty tingle on the scalp and leaves hair feeling clean of any junk. As someone who only washes hair only 4-6 days and lives on dry shampoo, this product is perfect for every other wash. Does not strip any color out of hair. Takes care of any scalp build up and left over products.
Veronica O.
Lockport, NY
I get my hair colored VERY often in the salon, and this conditioner is AMAZING!! Keeps my color very well and fresh! Also is a great moisturizer! Definitely recommend!
Jessica A.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Very good cleansing shampoo. Helps hold the color in. Did make my hair feel a bit oily but i cut down to 3 times a week and it helped tremendously. Makes my hair feel very smooth and the color stayed a lot longer than with other shampoos. I really liked it.
Kaitlyn R.
Amazing scent, feels invigorating and soothing on my scalp. I use this between shampooings and find it helps prolong my hair color and does a great job getting any built up product out. Love it!
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
I loved it but over time I found the product separated and is no longer creamy in consistency. It's now watery and doesn't clean my hair as well. I've only had it for 2 months.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Does this strip the dye out at all? I was told to try this after I dyed my hair and just don't want to invest in it if it's not a good product.
Chelsea S.
Cincinnati, OH
Should I still use conditioner with this product? I saw the review said that it made her hair feel slightly oily so I wasn't sure.