Terra J.
Xenia , OH
The amount of volume you get with this product is mind blowing! It doesn’t leave a sticky residue on your hair.. and it stays styled throughout the whole day. I️ would definitely recommend trying this out!
Wendy C.
I won a gift basket full of hair products from my hair salon and in it was a full size bottle of this. I usually love Redken products but this did not work for me.

I'm not new to mousse at all but after a few uses its a no......after applying this to my hair it was horribly sticky (even tried using less & had the same nasty sticky feeling) also when my hair was dry this left my hair feeling dried out and borderline crispy...just gross.

I passed this on to my mom hoping she has better luck with it.
Sarah B.
Zeeland, MI
Great looking packaging. The number is very clear, so you know what you're getting. Love the product. Put in wet hair and air dry or blow dry! I have thick hair but fine texture and it works great on me. I have purchased this many times and would definitely recommend it.
Cheryle T.
Reform Full Frame 07 Protective Volumizing Mousse is long lasting and makes my hair fuller and easier to style. It has a nice scent that does not over power my fragrances. It met all of my expectations and would definitely buy it again.
Olivia G.
Hickory, NC
Although I love Redken's GUTS 10, the Full Frame 07 is a close 2nd place. It has a light feel to it while still allowing volume. I use this prior to blow-drying my hair and when used with a round brush it does a great job at giving a little extra lift without feeling stiff.
Macy S.
Shawnee, OK
Absolutely perfect for curly hair that frizzes when dry or it is humid. My hsord is auburn and between coarse and thick. It lasts for a good amount of time, eve. Of you throw you hair in a hair tie.
Khoree L.
Worked very well enhancing and holding my curls for my braid ours and bantu knots! It lasted through my senior year of high school up to my freshman year of college.
crystal f.
This is a Great product, my hair is on the fine side, and lacking shine since my hair is color treated, i used this almost everyday before blow drying, i love the effect it gives!
Megan D.
Lake Forest, CA
Volumizing without leaving the hair crunchy. Great product. Use it before you blow dry and you only need a small amount. Gives a good amount of volume
Brittney R.
Rio, WV
I loved this! Made my hair have extra volume and it stayed in place all day. Hair dresser recommended it and I highly recommend it to all my