Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Ramya A.Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Kathryn D.

BY REDKEN #79 in Hair Mousse

Conditioning hair mousse that volumizes from root to tip, with volumizing polymers for added lift and body. Boosts body on the ends of hair with amazing  softness.

• Medium control airy hair mousse
  • Adds maximum volume to hair lengths/ends
  • Protects hair from heat and humidity
  • Moisturizes hair

AQUA/WATER/EAU, ISOBUTANE, AMPACRYLATES/ ALLYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, VP/ACRYLATES/LAURYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PROPANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, BENZOPHENONE-4, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL (D182527/1) US PAT./BREVET AMÉRICAIN: 7,585,513

Buy on ULTA
Brianna A.
My hair is always so thin and once I tried this I fell in love. You don’t need to use much at all and it does it’s job. Made my hair feel and look so much thicker and it also made my hair look so soft. I wear a hair net all day for my job and it still stays so full throughout the day. Love this product
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
It's not as strong in the aspect of holding hair where it needs to be as I would expect. It does do a good job of shaping hair if used with a hairspray to secure the shape. Doesn't leave product feeling in the hair, which is a big plus.
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
This mousse works wonders on my very curly hair on helping to control the frizz, frame the curls, but not dry out my already thirsty hair. I also dont get the crunch from it like you do with some other mousses. It is perfect!
Blair B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this toward the front of my crown. It leaves a little bit of a residue feeling in the hair, so I try not to touch my hair once I'm done curling it. It would be nice to have a great mousse that has major gold but doesn't feel so sticky.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
The amount of volume you get with this product is mind blowing! It doesn’t leave a sticky residue on your hair.. and it stays styled throughout the whole day. I️ would definitely recommend trying this out!
April C.
Sparks, Nv
This Redkin product was suggested to me, and I totally fell in love with it.
Definitely the best mousse I have EVER used! It doesn't leave my hair feeling dirty, doesn't leave build up, and doesn't make my hair too stiff. Gives a nice firm hold and smells nice! Love, love, love this product! I always keep an extra can on hand, in case the store is sold out when I go! :) I simply cannot run out of this!!!
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
One of the best mousses out there on the market! I love the formula of Full Frame because it stays a foam-gel consistency and doesn't liquify down over time, keeping that voluminous, airy look that you crave! It's very lightweight and can keep you rocking all day! Try sampling some and let it sit on a flat surface and just watch (or have your stylist do it for you to save some time) and I promise you will be amazed!
HELEN V.
For fine hair, there are better products out there (IGK Beach Club, Ogx Bamboo volume spray).  This added slight volume for a few hours, then fell flat.  If I accidentally used too much, my hair was sticky and crunchy.  I would not buy this again.  Mine is going to Goodwill.  Maybe someone with thicker hair will have better luck.   Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
I dicked a star because it makes my hair a bit hard, which I don’t like. Otherwise, it does give great volume. Doesn’t take much at all! And doesn’t have an unpleasant smell, in my opinion. If they could make it a bit more soft on the hair, it would be perfect.
Shaun D.
I absolutely LOVE this mousse! My hair is naturally straight and I hate it so I'll apply this mousse to my damp hair and it leaves my hair with amazing waves and volume! I love that it's a thick mousse because it actually does something to my thick hair!