BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsRedken
Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse

Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse

by Redken

#16 in Hair Mousse

Conditioning hair mousse that volumizes from root to tip, with volumizing polymers for added lift and body. Boosts body on the ends of hair with amazing softness. Medium control airy hair mousse Adds maximum volume to hair lengths/ends Protects hair from heat and humidity Moisturizes hair

Can you use it as a root lifting product before blow drying hair for fuller look?
What do you use this for?
Should this be used in wet or dry hair?
Start your review of Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse!
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Therese C.
Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Therese C.
It’s amazing! Best volumizing mousse ever on my hair! My hair is fine but I have lots of it and this mousse gives me a ton of body and volume. And my style lasts all day and then some!
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Erin H.
Purchased at: ULTA
A New favorite! I have very fine and thin hair. I'm always looking for a Great Volume moose. Provides great Volume, Doesn't weight my hair down, Non greasy, Great with a heat styling tools, Flexible hold, Smells pretty and light.
Galina O.
Elkins Park, PA
Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Galina O.
Redken Full Frame 07 All-Over Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Galina O.
I just love this product, it does what it promises. I have very fine and thin hair and it doubles in size when I use this product. I got my Redken volumizing mouse from Amazon it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Karina B.
quebradillas
El foam lo utilizo de vez en cuando ya que me deja el rizo muy duro. Aun así me gusta su olor y cuando lo llego a usar deja los rizos muy bien definidos
Lindsey N.
Antioch, IL
I love all Redken products but this mousse really helps transform my hair into a head of beautiful locks. I use it daily to style my flat blonde hair. It leaves my hair full and doesn't feel full of product. You should try it if you're looking for a lift!
Bethany S.
Powell, TN
Love this product for my hair. I have heavy hair already and with this product it will keep hold in my hair without weighing it down or making my hair feel sticky other brands I have tried in the past. Will never buy another mousse product other than this one its the best!!
Arlette W.
peyton
I don't like too much if the crunchy feel but I love this for curly hair put a little in and use your blow dryer to defuse it feels good and if u don't use the whole bottle it won't be crunchy
Marjana C.
Floral Park, NY
It's unique and understanding  so that best product ever I tried. You all should be able to use it and get ready to get good results for it.
Caffinna M.
Grove, OK
One of my finds at my local salon where 4 styling products were on sale for $16. Getting 8 products was cheaper than getting 5!
Mallory U.
Princeton, IN
Gives me hair a needed boost at the roots and texture all over. Very effective, long-lasting and smells good too.