BY REDKEN

R

Sulfate free anti-humidity and anti-frizz smoothing shampoo gently cleanses hair while protecting from humidity and providing smoothness and manageability. Experience up to 82% less frizz in 24 hours after one use of Frizz Dismiss Shampoo, Conditioner and FPF 30 Instant Deflate.

• Sulfate-free
  • Helps provide smoothness and manageability
  • Helps protect hair from humidity for lasting frizz control
  • Safe for chemically straightened hair

AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE GLYCERETH-26, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROGENATED COCONUT ACID, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, CARBOMER, C11-15 PARETH-7, BENZOIC ACID, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL 8/5/3 GLYCERIN DISODIUM EDTA, LAURETH-9, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, BHT, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, TRIDECETH-12, SODIUM BENZOATE, C12-13 PARETH-3, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CITRIC ACID (B169816/1)

Kelsey K.
San Antonio , TX
I bought this shampoo after using Redken All Soft for about a year, and I was expecting a slight difference in my hair. I have very frizzy hair naturally because it’s so wavy and fine, so I thought this shampoo might help me tame my mane a little bit.

I was blown away by the results! My hair is dramatically less frizzy, and even my cow-licks (I have one right on my part on my forehead 🙄) are working with me instead of against. There haven’t been any negatives so far; my hair is just as soft and shiny as it was before I started using this shampoo and there’s no harsh chemical burns or anything.

If you’re having a frizz problem then I highly recommend this line. I JUST use the shampoo and have gotten these results, so the combo of shampoo and conditioner would probably work miracles.
Amber G.
Jessup, Pa
Let me start this off with i’m IN LOVE with this shampoo. I have a ton of fly-aways, and just all around frizzy hair at all times. I have tried a lot of different anti-frizz products, none work like this. I have only been using the shampoo and conditioner for 4 days and I see a massive difference. I highly recommend this to anyone with unruly frizz.
Maria R.
Love this shampoo. I normally buy it from my local hair salon because they sell the liter duo (both the shampoo and conditioner together in liter sized bottles) and it lasts me for a long time! Always makes my hair feel nice. Although, I do normally add finishing frizz serum which is why I didn't give it the full 5 stars.
Mairim R.
pharr, TX
Not what I expected. Is a good shampoo but it isn’t great. My hair feels soft after using it, but gets greasy after the day after and this shampoo is supposed to be oily hair friendly. The smells is super soft, smells clean, nothing special. Still 4/5 stars, because my hair does feels healthier than before.
Lauren N.
The only shampoo I swear by! Even tho these can be alittle pricey ,if you buy them on sale at ulta in the big bottles,they will last you 9-12 months! This makes my frizzy hair feels so silky smooth, and it has such a lovely smell. I will never use anything else in my hair!
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Thus product helps my hair become less frizzy when I let it air dry. I color my hair and it is fine to use with color treated hair. It does make my hair soft.

My mother had curly hair and loved this shampoo. I have somewhat wavy hair and it definitely makes my hair feel softer.
Lindsay L.
Sumter, SC
Love this shampoo. Kept my hair silky smooth and for a while it didn’t break my scalp out. Towards the summertime I started getting little scabs on my head and I changed shampoos and they went away. I loved this product so I’m sad to see it go, but when I did use it , I had nothing but good things to say.
Carina G.
davie, FL
Incredible. Have been using this ever since a hairstylist recommended. Basically the same as Brazilian blowout shampoo, it leaves my hair so soft and healthy and looks great when I blowout. It never makes my hair greasy but it is very hydrating.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
This shampoo is awesome! I purchased this shampoo from Ulta during their Jumbo haircare sale and I definitely wasn’t disappointed. This shampoo lathers wonderfully and leaves my hair silky soft and frizz free! I highly recommend this shampoo!
Amy N.
Long Beach, CA
I really love this shampoo. I have thick hair that frizzes easily, and this seems to help tame the frizz and make my hair feel soft. It lathers well and has a pleasant fragrance. I just bought the large 1000ml bottles of the shampoo and conditioner because it love it so much!
Elizabeth S.
Does this really help with frizz??

back