Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo

by Redken

Redken Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo 33.8oz

Redken Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo 33.8oz

Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo Would you recommend this shampoo?
I have fine frizzy wavy hair. I have not been able to find a product to control the frizz. Does Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo and Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner work well?
Are this product good for Frizz hair Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo ?
Start your review of Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo!
Eleni T.
Heraklion, Crete
It leaves my curly hair smooth after each wash but does not last it does not fit my needs, I have found other shampoos that totally suit me.
Meg P.
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Meg P.
Over all I was impressed I only used the shampoo not the whole line but I love the smell and the rich lather of the product! I have a normal scalp and I didn’t notice that it was too heavy or weight my hair down so another plus but I didn’t really notice and difference in FRIZZ which was disappointing as it’s Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo
Dema A.
Toronto
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Dema A.
I did not really like this shampoo probably because of my hair type, which is oily, so I was not too fond of it. But I am a beauty consultant and do recommend this for people with dry hair
Jenna L.
Bayonne, NJ
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Jenna L.
I have thick frizzy hair and this product works wonders for me. I use it in between my dandruff shampoo. I use both the shampoo and conditioner. It helps tame my frizzy hair! I am a repeat customer for this product!
Amber F.
Plant city, FL
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Amber F.
This shampoo is Amazing for frizzy uncontrollable hair. I highly recommend for anyone needing help with humidity protection
Shannon S.
Titusville, FL
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Shannon S.
This frizz dismiss shampoo and conditioner has given my hair life!!! I absolutely love it and is totally worth the money!! if you have frizzy curly hair I suggest you try this!! I am completely satisfied with these products!!
Brittanee R.
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Brittanee R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another favorite by Redken! My hair is constantly frizzy and I live in Florida so the humidity is always at a high. Hairspray can only do so much so I needed a little more. I tried this shampoo and it has helped soo much! My hair appeared smoother instantly and improved with consistent use. Also my hair ultimately looks healthier without all the frizz! Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo
Bonnie B.
Buford
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Bonnie B.
Love this product, very light in the hair and cleans and smells great. It controls my baby hair and frizz on hot days.
Maura C.
Celebration, FL
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Maura C.
Redken Frizz Dismiss Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner for Frizzy Hair Is amazing! It left my frizz prone hair feeling soft and looking smooth without weighing it down. I am very picky about hair products and find most shampoos and conditioners leave my hair dry and frizzy. To my delight, this one does not.
Erika R.
Carbondale, IL
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo uploaded by Erika R.
This shampoo didn’t leave buildup on my scalp! Fragrant, but not too strong. I have used it twice, so I haven’t had much time to tell if has made a difference “frizz” wise.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iveta F.
Peterborough
il y a 18 jours
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo Would you recommend this shampoo?
Sasha W.
Bakersfield , CA
il y a un mois
Carmen C. il y a un mois
Oh my I too want to know about the product if it contains frizzy long wavy hair💖💖
Yumilki V.
Allie K.
Olmsted Twp, OH
il y a 2 mois
Redken Frizz Dismiss Shampoo anyone use this? Does it actually work? I love redken but I’m skeptical on this one!
Jennifer P. il y a 2 mois
The shampoo works ,but works better with either the frizz dismiss conditioner or use the all soft mega conditioner by redken.