Redken Frizz Dismiss Reno Shampoo

by Redken

Redken Frizz Dismiss Reno Shampoo - 10 oz.

How long does the scent linger on hair after you washed them? Does it help with damaged hair?
Start your review of Redken Frizz Dismiss Reno Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
So I started to use this because I have really frizzy hair and the hair salon advised it. I can’t say I’ve seen a dramatic difference. My hair is still frizzy but I’m gonna keep trying it til the bottle runs out
Bloomington, IN
Having very curly hair, I have fallen in love with this shampoo. I have always been a fan of Redken but Frizz Dismiss has given me bouncy curls without the frizz. I will keep buying this shampoo because I love it so much!
Franklin, MI
Redken Frizz Dismiss Reno Shampoo I like using this. It helps my color in my hair not fade away. And keeps it from looking too brassy. Are usually buy it at all Ulta when it’s on sale
Charleston, SC
This shampoo has really helped my hair, but I’m not sure how much of it is the shampoo and how much of it is the conditioner. It smells nice, but the scent doesn’t stay in my hair long.
Union , NJ
Great for unruly baby hairs. This is great for the summer when humidity is at an all time high. I wish it came with a pump so that it dispenses easier but otherwise i love it!
Downey, CA
This product is incredible. I wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I do. The scent is incredibly fresh! This shampoo doesn’t weigh my hair down and it makes it incredibly soft.
Saegertown, PA
I have extremely frizzy hair and this has helped quite a bit. There’s times I feel like it didn’t help after I shower but for the most part my frizz has been tamed a lot.
Westminster , CO
I love this shampoo! It is the only one that I use now. My hair is so healthy and soft and the breakage has went away as well. I definitely recommend this shampoo!
Bought after a salon trip. My hair has never felt softer or healthier. I've noticed a slight decrease in my frizz, but the wonderful smell and end results keep me coming back!
Wadesville
This is also such a game changer for frizzy hair!! I have really curly hair and I used cheap shampoo and conditioner my whole life and I finally decided to spend a little more money bc my hair deserves it and it was the best decision ever. Redken has the best ingredients and it’s so good for your hair!