Redken Frizz Dismiss Mask Intensive Rinse-Out Treatment uploaded by Jaimee M.

BY REDKEN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This intensive anti-humidity hair smoothing rinse-out mask treatment provides humidity protection and smoothing for more manageable hair.

• Provides intense nourishment to sensitized, unruly, frizz-prone hair
  • Provides smoothness and manageability

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ESTERS, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIDECETH-6, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE

Buy on ULTA
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love this mask from redkin!!!! I have naturally thick/wavy hair that loves to frizz. I try to wash my hair 3-4x/wk because my ends get dry. I have used this twice (once a week) and it has made a huge difference! My hair is lighter, less frizzy and manageable. It makes my hair super soft yet doesn’t weigh down my waves! I highly recommend!!!
Swati P.
I have suffered from frizz since I moved to Florida and have tried many products. This product has helped control the frizz and also leaves my hair feeling so soft! I use it once a week to fight against the humidity.
Kaitlyn C.
Kipling, SK
My FAVOURITE hair mask ever! It is amazing for extensions too. It really helps to keep hair soft, while protecting it from frizzing up! If you live somewhere humid, this is perfect for you!
Nariman A.
Smyrna, TN
I leave this in for a good 15-20 while I take a bath! You will get confused whether you left conditioner in your hair or not that's how smooth it makes your hair!
Therese F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my holy grail, high end salon deep conditioner! It may seem a little pricey, but its so worth it! I bought a tub 6 months ago and I'm almost out! I use it 1-2 a week and it's really improved my hairs condition. I have naturally curly hair and it can tend to get extremely frizzy. This deep conditioner takes the frizz and also smoothes out my hair which makes styling a lot easier. I will be repurchasing once I run out. Its most definitely worth the price!
Jessica G.
San Diego, CA
Love this mask! I do it at home while in the shower! It's very practical and don't need to pay salon price for a deep conditioning! Really easy to find at any salon and love that it's helps my frizz! Also sulfate free which goes great with my Brazilian blowout!!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This mask is awesome! It not only nourishes the ends and makes my hair shiny and healthy but really keeps the frizz away. Easy application, just apply it to towel-dried hair for about 10 minutes, then rinse it off and finish with your regular hair oil! Thumbs up!
Cera I.
Center Point
With all the humidity my naturally curly hair gets really frizzy! This stuff is life! It really helps tame my hair and keep it smooth and takes away the frizz! I definitely recommend this to anyone to has poofy, frizzy hair!
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
I tried this thinking ok it will get some knots out while I Vacation at the beach because I have extremely long, thick, wavy hair that tangles easily ..

Well one try and I was hooked I use this as my everyday conditioner it's fantastic
Alex L.
Seattle, WA
I love the frizz dismiss line, and this hair mask has been great. It leaves my hair very soft and smooth. I get keratin treatments in my hair, and use this line of products to prolong my keratin treatments.

back