BY REDKEN

Frizz Dismiss Mask see more...

Kaitlyn C.
Vinton, LA
My FAVOURITE hair mask ever! It is amazing for extensions too. It really helps to keep hair soft, while protecting it from frizzing up! If you live somewhere humid, this is perfect for you!
Nariman A.
Smyrna, TN
I leave this in for a good 15-20 while I take a bath! You will get confused whether you left conditioner in your hair or not that's how smooth it makes your hair!
Therese F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my holy grail, high end salon deep conditioner! It may seem a little pricey, but its so worth it! I bought a tub 6 months ago and I'm almost out! I use it 1-2 a week and it's really improved my hairs condition. I have naturally curly hair and it can tend to get extremely frizzy. This deep conditioner takes the frizz and also smoothes out my hair which makes styling a lot easier. I will be repurchasing once I run out. Its most definitely worth the price!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This mask is awesome! It not only nourishes the ends and makes my hair shiny and healthy but really keeps the frizz away. Easy application, just apply it to towel-dried hair for about 10 minutes, then rinse it off and finish with your regular hair oil! Thumbs up!
Alex L.
Seattle, WA
I love the frizz dismiss line, and this hair mask has been great. It leaves my hair very soft and smooth. I get keratin treatments in my hair, and use this line of products to prolong my keratin treatments.
Dawna M.
Love how heavy this is. I have big hair so anything to help weigh it down as well as fight humidity is my best friend.