BY REDKEN

Leave-in hair smoothing control cream for maximum frizz control.

• Leave-in smoothing control cream provides intense discipline to knock down frizz with lasting control
  • Provides smoothness and humidity protection
  • Protects from heat styling up to 446 degrees

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, BHT, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRIC ACID, TRIDECETH-6, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE (B167976/1)

Andrea Y.
Milton, TN
My hair has a lot of natural curl, waves and body and can get very frizzy if I don't use something. Other anti-frizz products never cut it and I resorted to mousse. I got tired of the wet look and crunchy texture. I asked my stylist to recommend something and she had just got this and tried it out on me. It is the only anti-frizz that tames my hair but keeps my curls. I love it!
Lauren T.
Sterling Hts, MI
To begin, I curly hair that frizzes and tangles in an instant! This product is everything that I was looking for. I put it in my hair after its been up in a cotton t shirt drying for 10 minutes or so. It soaks into the hair really nice and does not leave that tacky greasy feeling AT ALL. It does a great job of detangling and moisturizing my fried ends as well. I have not found another product that comes near this one. I am already on my third bottle!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
If you battle with extremely frizzy hair, this is the stuff! This line is formulated with different levels if frizz in mind which is great because there’s something for all types of frizz. I highly recommend this (everything in the line) to anyone with frizz because this stuff works wonders!
Ashley H.
The smell is amazing! And it used on wet hair, it works very well. My stylist told me I could also use on dry hair, but when I did, it just made me look like I had bedhead or something. Same for when I put it on my hair and air dried it. So as long as it’s used on wet hair and then blow dried, I highly recommend.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Tired of your hair feeling frizzy all of the time? Do you want to restore the damage that your flat iron has caused? THIS PRODUCT WILL DO THIE TRICK! It is very effective, and I highly recommend it to others. You will notice how soft and natural your hair becomes.
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
I use this after I get out of the shower! I lived in Houston for many years and coming from the west coast I didn’t know what frizz was or how to contain it!! This helped wonders and after my hair was ruled I added a little more to help with fly always
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It had been 4 months since my last Brazilian Blowout and my very long, very damaged hair was frizzy mess. I was desperate for a quick fix until my next hair appointment. I saw this at my local beauty supply and figured it was worth a try. This is the strongest of the Frizz Dismiss products, a light, creamy balm that smells super clean and fresh. I applied it on my damp hair prior to blow drying and again later in the evening on just the ends. It was very effective at keeping my frizz at bay even in hot, July weather.
Allyson Y.
Macon, GA
I love the frizz dismiss line of products! This is incredibly long lasting and leaves my hair looking great and not oily. It did meet my expectation and I would purchase this again. I would recommend this.
Nicole R.
kissimmee, FL
Love this leave in. I have been using it for years and it works great to control frizz and keep hair smooth. It is a little pricey but if you go to the right beauty store you can find good sales. I am very satisfied with this product.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I first was introduced to this when I got my hair blown out at ulta and my hair lasted a weekend in the humid weather of Nashville and stayed pin straight! Nothing a little dry shampoo couldn’t take care of and help! I have since bought this and use it and whether I straighten or let my hair air dry my hair is less frizzy and if I straighten it it looks professionally dome! I highly recommend this! Warning! A little goes a long way and I have thick hair!
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??
Katelyn S.
I have hair that is naturally wavy and very frizzy. I am able to get it to look smooth and straight pretty easily with a straightener, however, as soon as I step into any kind of humidity, it’s game over. I’ve tried a lot of anti-frizz products with no luck. Currently I’m using Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 40 Rebel Tame Leave-In Smoothing Control Cream and Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler,8fl.oz/236ml. I love the products but there is just no protection against humidity. Suggestions? I’m willing to spend nearly anything to be able to stop wearing my hair back daily :( (which isn’t helping the situation)