BY REDKEN #32 in Hair Serums

Leave-in hair smoothing serum moisturizes and detangles hair while providing smoothness, manageability and shine. For medium to maximum frizz control. Experience up to 82% less frizz in 24 hours after one use of Frizz Dismiss Shampoo, Conditioner and FPF 30 Instant Deflate.

• Leave-in smoothing oil serum that protects hair from heat and humidity while dismissing unwanted volume and adding glossy shine
  • Provides lasting frizz control, smoothness and humidity protection
  • Protects from heat styling up to 446 degrees

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

• Does this have a fragrance or should it be used in conjun...1 Answers
  • personal feelings about this product? 1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it make hair too flat?2 Answers
Hailey C.
Richlands
I love this oil! I live in eastern NC and he humility is horrible. This oil helps keep my frizz under control. You get what you pay for, this product can be on the more pricy side but it’s honestly worth it. I’m a hairdresser and I highly recommend it.
Sabrina T.
Lynn Haven, FL
I like this product so far but haven't tried any others. It's an oil so you have to be careful how much you apply depending on the length of your hair. Too much can leave only spots in your hair. It does seem to help with the frizz but needs to be reapplied for myself in particular.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I love the fact and definitely noticed the difference when I used this on my hair. It does not make my hair look greasy and it helps protect against heat as well. This is great if you want an all in one product. The price may seem a but high, but you really do not need that much.
Jaclyn C.
Calera, AL
I love this stuff. I have definitely noticed significantly less frizz since I started using this product. A little goes a long way. I have thick curly hair and it doesn't make my hair feel greasy, instead its soft and touchable. I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda H.
I have naturally curly hair and have used this on my hair wet and dry. I see no difference at all when I use this, I’m quite certain it makes my hair look more frizzy. With that said, I have always loved Redken products, especially their All Soft Line.
Gretchen L.
This is a game changer for my hair. I bought a sample size at my salon and it works wonders on my thick coarse hair. The humidity makes my hair so frizzy, but when I use this along with the shampoo and conditioner my hair is smooth and silky!
Kristen I.
Fort Myers
This product is amazing! I am not a normal fan of redken but this product smooths the hair beautifully. Spray it in the hair and blowdry without frizzies coming out. It's so lightweight so it doesnt weigh the hair down so blowouts last!
Beth w.
This product works pretty well and I use it as a heat protectant for my hair too. I have been using this product for a few months and my hair is staying healthy. Whenever I go to buy this I buy the highest protectant level they sell.
Caeley F.
Pensacola , FL
My hair gets extremely frizzy in the summer and this is the only product that’s been able to tame my lion head. It smells great and it’s not outrageously expensive and I recommend this to everyone that has hair like mine.
Kylee O.
I have tried countless products to try to tame my frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair. This is the best product I've ever tried. I bought this at ulta after never trying anything by Redken before. I section off my hair when it's wet and apply this, and I also use a little bit when it's dry. Fair price, maybe $20, it's very concentrated so you don't need much, and it comes in a very large tube. Great product for dry, frizzy, coarse hair.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
How well does this work? Does it make hair too flat?
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
personal feelings about this product?
Micaela B.
Does this have a fragrance or should it be used in conjunction with other products?
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
Do you put this on while your hair is wet or dry? I have coarse, curly hair and it tends to frizz when I let it air dry. Just wondering if it’s worth the money and actually works!

back