Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 30 Instant Deflate Leave-In Smoothing Oil Serum

by Redken

#22 in Hair Serums

Leave-in hair smoothing serum moisturizes and detangles hair while providing smoothness, manageability and shine. For medium to maximum frizz control. Experience up to 82% less frizz in 24 hours after one use of Frizz Dismiss Shampoo, Conditioner and FPF 30 Instant Deflate.

• Leave-in smoothing oil serum that protects hair from heat and humidity while dismissing unwanted volume and adding glossy shine
  • Provides lasting frizz control, smoothness and humidity protection
  • Protects from heat styling up to 446 degrees

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

Does anyone know if this truly works well for frizz? I've tried many products ans nothing seems to be working at all. Help please!!! Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 30 Instant Deflate Leave-In Smoothing Oil Serum
Has anyone had any luck with this proton finer hair?
Dies anyone feel Ike this product revamp isn’t as good as the one in the gold bottle Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 30 Instant Deflate Leave-In Smoothing Oil Serum?
Start your review of Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 30 Instant Deflate Leave-In Smoothing Oil Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Mobile , AL
I have repurchase this product and I already bought some backups because it’s that good the only one I use and don’t make my hair greasy at all [email protected] good and leave your hair super shiny and soft love to use when I’m styling my hair it’s super worth it like no other I always [email protected] this product
Florida
My hair dresser recommended this product to me & it was great! I definitely think it’s an add on to my hair routine, meaning not necessary but I love it. I use it after I flat iron my hair or right out of the shower when my hair is wet. Feels great.
port orange
This product smells great and allows flat iron to smoothly glide through hair. This product is very pretty and I greatly recommend this product to anyone who uses heat on their hair. This product definitely helps prevent heat damage.
Huntington, WV
This is an excellent product, it protects against heat damage. I use this product after every shower. A little goes a long way. It’s very affordable a great value for the price. I’ve been satisfied with this product and will definitely buy this again. I highly recommend this product!
This serum is very light on your hair, doesn’t cake on, smells great, and lasts all day long. I just put it in my hair when it’s damp and I’m left with very little frizz all day long. Absolutely love this product!
Honea Path, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I have really thick and natural curly hair. I have been using this product for a couple years now . I use it when I wear ny hair curly its awesome. I also use when I dry and straighten my hair . It's a heat protection to . Leaves my hair sift and Frizz free. Awesome stuff !
Colonia, NJ
This was recommend to be by a hair stylist at Ulta. She felt my coarse hair and recommended this to help control the frizz. It it great and keeps my hair healthy and smelling great.
Gilbert
I use this on my dry hair when I flat iron my hair. It helps keep my hair from over hearing. One pump is all you need. It leaves my hair so smooth and shiny and soft.
Gulfport, MS
Living in an area where there’s humidity basically all year round this has saved my super curly hair. I use this pre and post styling and the finish is soft and silky. Not to mention it smells great too!
Allentown, PA
I used this when I got a pixie cut and started investing in all soft shampoo and conditioner. I have thick wavy hair with a mind of its own but this makes it stay soft and stay tame! I haven’t touched a heat tool since I bought it. One or two pumps is enough, and a year later I still have half of it. So worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Greer, SC
il y a 5 mois
vanshika S. • il y a 5 mois
Yes I known it is best product for frizziness and you can use this on your scalp and it will definitely work because I used this it is good for me and I hope it will also good for you 🙂