BY REDKEN #31 in Hair Serums

Leave-in hair smoothing serum moisturizes and detangles hair while providing smoothness, manageability and shine. For medium to maximum frizz control. Experience up to 82% less frizz in 24 hours after one use of Frizz Dismiss Shampoo, Conditioner and FPF 30 Instant Deflate.

• Leave-in smoothing oil serum that protects hair from heat and humidity while dismissing unwanted volume and adding glossy shine
  • Provides lasting frizz control, smoothness and humidity protection
  • Protects from heat styling up to 446 degrees

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE

• Does this have a fragrance or should it be used in conjun...1 Answers
  • personal feelings about this product? 1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it make hair too flat?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
I spray this all over, sparing the roots. It's lightweight and doesn't leave that awful tacky feeling so many smoothing products do. I do combine it with the Diamond Oil from Redken...but with both and the frizz dismiss shampoo/conditioner, I've never had a faster, shinier, or better-looking blowout.
Sabrina T.
Lynn Haven, FL
I like this product so far but haven't tried any others. It's an oil so you have to be careful how much you apply depending on the length of your hair. Too much can leave only spots in your hair. It does seem to help with the frizz but needs to be reapplied for myself in particular.
Vivian B.
Corona Ca
This product it’s amazing, leaves my hair free of frizz , more shiny, more softer, easy to style. I use the complete line from shampoo, conditioner,etc. Redken Frizz Dismiss Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Humidity Protection & Smoothing
Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 40 Rebel Tame Leave-In Smoothing Control Cream
Jaclyn C.
Calera, AL
I love this stuff. I have definitely noticed significantly less frizz since I started using this product. A little goes a long way. I have thick curly hair and it doesn't make my hair feel greasy, instead its soft and touchable. I would definitely recommend it.
Stephanie H.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love the way this product smells and it works great ,but it's a little heavy for my hair. My hair is thick but on the finer side. But I love to use this product after I towel dry a little and then blowdry! Sometimes I add a tiny bit more to flat iron.
Amanda H.
I have naturally curly hair and have used this on my hair wet and dry. I see no difference at all when I use this, I’m quite certain it makes my hair look more frizzy. With that said, I have always loved Redken products, especially their All Soft Line.
Hannah E.
I was unimpressed with this. It didn’t seem to help any with frizz i felt like it only weighed the hair down and made it oily. I also didn’t care for the smell. I wouldn’t not recommend if you are looking for a solution to frizzy hair.
Beth w.
This product works pretty well and I use it as a heat protectant for my hair too. I have been using this product for a few months and my hair is staying healthy. Whenever I go to buy this I buy the highest protectant level they sell.
Caeley F.
Pensacola, FL
My hair gets extremely frizzy in the summer and this is the only product that’s been able to tame my lion head. It smells great and it’s not outrageously expensive and I recommend this to everyone that has hair like mine.
Kylee O.
I have tried countless products to try to tame my frizzy, coarse, thick, dry hair. This is the best product I've ever tried. I bought this at ulta after never trying anything by Redken before. I section off my hair when it's wet and apply this, and I also use a little bit when it's dry. Fair price, maybe $20, it's very concentrated so you don't need much, and it comes in a very large tube. Great product for dry, frizzy, coarse hair.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
How well does this work? Does it make hair too flat?
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
personal feelings about this product?
Micaela B.
Does this have a fragrance or should it be used in conjunction with other products?