BY REDKEN #75 in Hair Cream

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Detangling anti-frizz smoothing hair lotion spray for light to moderate frizz control.

• Lightweight hair lotion spray that detangles and increases manageability
  • Apply at the root area to tame frizz without weighing hair down
  • Provides lasting frizz control, smoothness and humidity protection
  • Protects from heat styling up to 446 degrees

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETYL ESTERS, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, TRIDECETH-6, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (B168995/1)

Buy on ULTA
Kelsey W.
Winchester, TN
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have super curly/frizzy hair, and this completely eliminates is. Frizz dismiss lasts from the time I put it in after I wash my hair until the next time a wash my hair, and sometimes that’s a couple days. I’ve had the same bottle for 3 or 4 months and I use it almost daily, so it definitely goes a long way.
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
I really love this brand and I love the way it smells. I think it does okay with helping with the frizz but doesn't take it completely maybe 50 percent. But I like getting it for the smell because it makes mt hair smell good for at least the 3 days unt I wash it again. I'd give it more of a higher rating if it helped more with the frizz.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
If you have frizzy, dry hair this is the product for you! I have very coarse hair and this product made my hair feel silky. I usually need to use a flat iron to straighten and smooth my hair, but this product allowed me to cut that step out.
🌜Rachael🌛 R.
Dix Hills, NY
This is a decent product for getting rid of frizz, it’s best used before a blow out because it’s heavy on the had for after, it doesn’t completely reduce frizz however it removes most and helps for a smoother blow out.
Tori Elizabeth L.
Fairhope, AL
The smell of this product is amazing and it lasts for quite a bit. This product goes on beautifully but does not seem to last throughout the day and for that price point I wish it did last a tiny bit longer. On the plus side the bottle will last you quite a bit.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
It does not completely remove all frizz however, it does get rid of most of the frizz. The smell is nice and it last for a while however it does not last all day.
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
Redken never disappoints! This stuff first off smells great! It absorbs into hair easily and doesn’t feel greasy. It also makes hair look fantastic and takes all the frizz away!
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
This product is amazing! It works great on my thin hair. And not to mention the smell is great as well. Finally a frizz spray that works and doesn't amke my hair flat or greasy. Highly recommend.
Erin B.
Definitely does a good job taming frizz. You apply this to wet hair and blowout with a round brush for best results, but you can also just spray it in and let your hit air dry as well.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I recently began using this after I had about 8 inches cut off of my long, color treated hair. I had my hair color treated again (highlights) and since it was during the winter months and static and fly away hair was a problem, I wanted to try this product. I really like it. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all nor does it leave my hair feeling sticky when I let it air dry, which is very often. I would have given 5 stars but the price is ridiculous!!! $22.00 for a 5 ounce bottle of any kind of hair styling product is just too much!! Otherwise, I love this stuff!!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How often do you apply this?

back