BY REDKEN #77 in Hair Cream

Detangling anti-frizz smoothing hair lotion spray for light to moderate frizz control.

• Lightweight hair lotion spray that detangles and increases manageability
  • Apply at the root area to tame frizz without weighing hair down
  • Provides lasting frizz control, smoothness and humidity protection
  • Protects from heat styling up to 446 degrees

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETYL ESTERS, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, TRIDECETH-6, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (B168995/1)

Kelsey W.
Winchester, TN
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have super curly/frizzy hair, and this completely eliminates is. Frizz dismiss lasts from the time I put it in after I wash my hair until the next time a wash my hair, and sometimes that’s a couple days. I’ve had the same bottle for 3 or 4 months and I use it almost daily, so it definitely goes a long way.
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
I really love this brand and I love the way it smells. I think it does okay with helping with the frizz but doesn't take it completely maybe 50 percent. But I like getting it for the smell because it makes mt hair smell good for at least the 3 days unt I wash it again. I'd give it more of a higher rating if it helped more with the frizz.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
If you have frizzy, dry hair this is the product for you! I have very coarse hair and this product made my hair feel silky. I usually need to use a flat iron to straighten and smooth my hair, but this product allowed me to cut that step out.
🌜Rachael🌛 R.
Dix Hills, NY
This is a decent product for getting rid of frizz, it’s best used before a blow out because it’s heavy on the had for after, it doesn’t completely reduce frizz however it removes most and helps for a smoother blow out.
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
Redken never disappoints! This stuff first off smells great! It absorbs into hair easily and doesn’t feel greasy. It also makes hair look fantastic and takes all the frizz away!
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
This product is amazing! It works great on my thin hair. And not to mention the smell is great as well. Finally a frizz spray that works and doesn't amke my hair flat or greasy. Highly recommend.
Erin B.
Definitely does a good job taming frizz. You apply this to wet hair and blowout with a round brush for best results, but you can also just spray it in and let your hit air dry as well.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I recently began using this after I had about 8 inches cut off of my long, color treated hair. I had my hair color treated again (highlights) and since it was during the winter months and static and fly away hair was a problem, I wanted to try this product. I really like it. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all nor does it leave my hair feeling sticky when I let it air dry, which is very often. I would have given 5 stars but the price is ridiculous!!! $22.00 for a 5 ounce bottle of any kind of hair styling product is just too much!! Otherwise, I love this stuff!!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
My hair is naturally straight with just a tiny bit of natural wave that sometimes wants to appear, depending on the weather, how conditioned my hair is and forces unbeknownst to me (unfortunately). The good thing is that the wave that I have is very minimal, however it's enough to notice on my otherwise silky, straight head of hair. This product comes in a 5 fluid ounce spray bottle and costs $22.00 retail. I think that's a lot. Generally, after shampooing with a sulfate-free, color-safe shampoo, I condition my hair with a good, moisturizing conditioner from my ears down (I do this to minimize heaviness at the roots). After squeezing excess water from my hair, I apply a detangling spray and also the FRIZZ DISMISS on the bottom half of my hair and comb through with a wide tooth comb. I will say that on the few days that I didn't use the FRIZZ DISMISS, I didn't notice any difference as far as detangling goes. I let my hair air dry 99.9% of the time. I will run my fingers through my hair in a downward motion to help it to dry straight and prevent any hairs that may want to become wavy. Using this product hasn't really been a game changer for me in any way. I was talked into buying this product by my stylist because of a promotion the salon was having, otherwise I never would have bought it. I do want to mention that sprayer on the bottle does provide a nice, even mist of the product. The product does have a FPF (Frizz Protection Factor) that goes from 10 to 40 and this particular one is labeled at a 20. Redken Frizz Dismiss FPF 20 Smooth Force Lightweight Smoothing Lotion Spray
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Great detangler and smoother that leaves the hair frizz free and easy to work with. I usually focus it on the ends and mid shaft and it helps keep the strands manageable as I blow dry, resulting in a silky feel and lasting shine.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
How often do you apply this?

back