Hair CareHair Styling ProductsRedken
Frizz Dismiss Fpf 10 Fly-Away Fix Finishing Sheets

Redken Frizz Dismiss Fpf 10 Fly-Away Fix Finishing Sheets

by Redken

Portable anti-frizz hair smoothing & finishing sheets for light frizz control and touchups.

Dismisses static and eliminates fly-aways

Provides a portable way to combat frizz and add shine

Infused with lavender oil

AWARDS:
2015 Good Housekeeping Hair Breakthrough Award
2015 Ok! Magazine Spring Beauty Award

Doo these make your hair feel or look greasy?
Anyone tried this? Does it feel greasy and really keep the frizz and flyaways down?
I have a lot of short hairs and some frizz that is caused by the hard water in my house. I was just wondering how well these work for keeping those two things in check.
Start your review of Redken Frizz Dismiss Fpf 10 Fly-Away Fix Finishing Sheets!
Lisa C.
Spooner, WI
Work great. Easy fix for on the go! Great for the winter and fall months! They are very convenient and easy to carry with you. Perfect size.
Holly V.
Cutler Bay, FL
I like the idea of these sheets as an on the go touch up for flyaways. I’m known to carry a small Argan oil in my purse. I have platinum blonde hair that is fine and frizzy. I do recommend these I just don’t know if I would want that big box in my purse
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
I had never even heard of these before I started working in the salon but they definitely work wonders! They're nice for on-the-go quick fixes! Nice to keep in your purse and whip em out whenever you need a quick touch-up!
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Amazing!!! Quick fix. I love this profits. It's a must have in my car, gym bag and especially in the summer humidity. My naturally curly hair tends to get bigger the hotter it gets. These little sheets tame the frizz and don't leave my hair greasy and limp.
Mikayla P.
Denton, TX
This works really well with flyaway hair. I enjoy using this product and it is very effective. I will be continuing to use this over other products in the future and it lasts for a couple of hours. I recommend this to others, i just wish there was more in a pack.
Megan B.
Palo Alto, CA
My hair get lots frizzy due to exposure to sun, and with this Redken frizz dismiss I am in love. Gives a real smooth texture
Maria S.
Very good product especially for my thick hair. It is always so frizzy and this product helps tame the wild beast on my head. Works better than the other products I put in my hair. The scent is pretty good. There is no need for improvements. The size is also great.
Kaylah P.
whittier, CA
I like this product because it really does help with fly always! I just think I like other brands a little more
robyn D.
Louisville, KY
Love these things.. They are so handy.. Kills static on the spot and smells great too..
sierra T.
Amazing statik removal, easy to travel with and works very well. I have personally used this for my very thick and somewhat frizzy hair with and without colored hair. There is no point in using other at home things like dryer sheets when these are reasonable priced and work amazingly.