BY REDKEN

Portable anti-frizz hair smoothing & finishing sheets for light frizz control and touchups.

• Dismisses static and eliminates fly-aways
  • Provides a portable way to combat frizz and add shine
  • Infused with lavender oil

CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OZOKERITE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL/OLIVE FRUIT OIL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL/LAVENDER OIL, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL

Buy on ULTA
Madison W.
Fort Stewart, GA
The Redken Frizz Dismiss line truly is amazing for fighting frizz. I like this product in particular because it’s so convenient! You can just toss the box in your purse or suitcase and you have sheets that instantly help with the frizz!
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Amazing!!! Quick fix. I love this profits. It's a must have in my car, gym bag and especially in the summer humidity. My naturally curly hair tends to get bigger the hotter it gets. These little sheets tame the frizz and don't leave my hair greasy and limp.
sierra t.
Amazing statik removal, easy to travel with and works very well. I have personally used this for my very thick and somewhat frizzy hair with and without colored hair. There is no point in using other at home things like dryer sheets when these are reasonable priced and work amazingly.
Phyllis A.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for ladies or gents who deal with an abnormal amount of static or frizz day to to. Just a few swipes with one of these sheets and you can have perfect static free hair. They come in a box too so it's super easy to travel with.
Noor K.
I LOVE this line from Redken. I have everything from the line. It actually lessens my frizz and works perfectly with my hair. The finishing sheets are perfect for the small frizzy's that my other styling cream didn't tame.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
I had never even heard of these before I started working in the salon but they definitely work wonders! They're nice for on-the-go quick fixes! Nice to keep in your purse and whip em out whenever you need a quick touch-up!
Maria S.
Very good product especially for my thick hair. It is always so frizzy and this product helps tame the wild beast on my head. Works better than the other products I put in my hair. The scent is pretty good. There is no need for improvements. The size is also great.
Mikayla P.
Denton, TX
This works really well with flyaway hair. I enjoy using this product and it is very effective. I will be continuing to use this over other products in the future and it lasts for a couple of hours. I recommend this to others, i just wish there was more in a pack.
Jenna  a.
S Jacksonvle, IL
If you have ever used dry sheets for static hair then these are for you. they work the same way and they actually look the same. the only difference is there is actual product on the sheets
Kala B.
Richmond, VA
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF! it's truly great! It helps my hair so much that I can wear my hair natural now without me feeling self conscious cause it just makes it so smooth
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
I have a lot of short hairs and some frizz that is caused by the hard water in my house. I was just wondering how well these work for keeping those two things in check.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
I'm looking for a product to help hold down any short hairs that won't reach in to my ponytail. Will this hold those stray strands down?