BY REDKEN

Redken Frizz Dismiss Fly-Away Fix Finishing Sheets 50 Ct for all hair types. Benefits: FPF 10 (Frizz Protection Factor): for all hair types in all humidity levels Dismisses static and eliminates fly-aways Provides a portable way to combat frizz and add shine Lavender oil infused Frizz Protection Factor (FPF), the first ever professional scale, allows you to choose the protection you need based on hair type and humidity level. Frizz Dismiss features the exclusive Humidity-Resist Complex: Aquatorial to repel humidity while locking in moisture Brazilian Pracaxi Oil to smooth, nourish and strengthen the hair fiber for lasting manageability and control(2.4 oz.) see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing!!! Quick fix. I love this profits. It's a must have in my car, gym bag and especially in the summer humidity. My naturally curly hair tends to get bigger the hotter it gets. These little sheets tame the frizz and don't leave my hair greasy and limp.
sierra t.
Amazing statik removal, easy to travel with and works very well. I have personally used this for my very thick and somewhat frizzy hair with and without colored hair. There is no point in using other at home things like dryer sheets when these are reasonable priced and work amazingly.
Phyllis A.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for ladies or gents who deal with an abnormal amount of static or frizz day to to. Just a few swipes with one of these sheets and you can have perfect static free hair. They come in a box too so it's super easy to travel with.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
I had never even heard of these before I started working in the salon but they definitely work wonders! They're nice for on-the-go quick fixes! Nice to keep in your purse and whip em out whenever you need a quick touch-up!
Noor K.
I LOVE this line from Redken. I have everything from the line. It actually lessens my frizz and works perfectly with my hair. The finishing sheets are perfect for the small frizzy's that my other styling cream didn't tame.
Maria S.
Very good product especially for my thick hair. It is always so frizzy and this product helps tame the wild beast on my head. Works better than the other products I put in my hair. The scent is pretty good. There is no need for improvements. The size is also great.
Mikayla P.
Denton, TX
This works really well with flyaway hair. I enjoy using this product and it is very effective. I will be continuing to use this over other products in the future and it lasts for a couple of hours. I recommend this to others, i just wish there was more in a pack.
Jenna  a.
S Jacksonvle, IL
If you have ever used dry sheets for static hair then these are for you. they work the same way and they actually look the same. the only difference is there is actual product on the sheets
Kala B.
Richmond, VA
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF! it's truly great! It helps my hair so much that I can wear my hair natural now without me feeling self conscious cause it just makes it so smooth
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best frizz fighters on the market. I live in the humid south and this really does the trick. I can wear my curls with pride. Excellent and highly recommended!
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
I have a lot of short hairs and some frizz that is caused by the hard water in my house. I was just wondering how well these work for keeping those two things in check.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
I'm looking for a product to help hold down any short hairs that won't reach in to my ponytail. Will this hold those stray strands down?