Hair CareHair Styling ProductsRedken
Frizz dismiss conditioner for protection and smoothing, 338 Ounce

Redken Frizz dismiss conditioner for protection and smoothing, 33.8 Ounce

by Redken

Equatorial to repel humidity while locking in moisture, helps provide smoothness, manageability and shine, helps protect hair from humidity for lasting frizz control.

Provide smoothness, manageability and shine; Helps protect hair from humidity; Ideal for all hair types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Frizz dismiss conditioner for protection and smoothing, 33.8 Ounce!
Saint Cloud, FL
Living in Florida with frizzy hair I’m constantly looking for something to tame my hair in the humidity. I use this conditioner along with the frizz dismiss shampoo and it really helps make my hair smooth.
Zachary, LA
I really loved this product. It was super moisturizing. The scent is okay. It’s not like omg it smells amazing but it doesn’t smell horrible. I live in Louisiana so I’m bound to have frizzy hair. So while I’d like to say there was no frizz, I’d be lying. I also have a different hair type. But I mainly used it because my hair feels good after.
Irvine, CA
Seriously so great! I use Nexxus and Redken in my normal hair routine! Volume shampoo from Nexxus and the Frizz dismis conditioner from Redken. Love it soooo much! This conditioner specifically makes my hair feel amazzzzinngg! I use the frizz oil as well and I’m telling you, these products really work!
Baltimore, MD
This conditioner is perfect for keeping the frizz in check! It goes on smoothly and rinses out cleanly. It smells good & really conditions my hair without leaving it heavy or greasy. Sulfate free keeps my color treated hair radiant!

Looking for your answer?