Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner For Humidity Protection & Smoothing uploaded by đź’•Leydi R.Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner For Humidity Protection & Smoothing uploaded by Caitlin M.Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner For Humidity Protection & Smoothing uploaded by Yaderis M.

BY REDKEN

Anti-humidity and anti-frizz hair smoothing conditioner moisturizes and detangles hair while providing smoothness, manageability and shine. Experience up to 82% less frizz in 24 hours after one use of Frizz Dismiss Shampoo, Conditioner and FPF 30 Instant Deflate.

• Moisturizes and detangles
  • Helps provide smoothness, manageability and shine
  • Helps protect hair from humidity for lasting frizz control

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINEALE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA OIL/PENTACLETHRA MACROLOBA SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, CITRIC ACID, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE (B168203/1)

Buy on ULTA
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved the smell, and loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
I only received a trial size of this conditioner but the few uses (I have a lotttt of hair on my head) I got out of it did seem to hold true to what it says. My hair is bleached so it gets pretty dry and frizzy but this conditioner was very thick and moisturizing and left my hair pretty shiny and smooth.
Amanda G.
This is a pretty good conditioner at preventing/helping with frizz. It smells great. If your hair gets greasy easily you'll like need to wash your hair everyday with this shampoo and conditioner. I will admit it gives me day 2 hair on day 1 as far as how frizzy or poofy my hair is.
Megan U.
Ogden
I’ve been using this conditioner and also the frizz dismiss shampoo for about a year now. It was recommended by my hair stylist. I have thick wavy hair that tends to be pretty unruly when blow dried. This conditioner helps a ton. It’s not a miracle cure but I’d say it reduced the frizz by at least half.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
This product does exactly what it says it will do! Leaves my hair feeling silky soft. I just leave the conditioner in for 10 min while I’m shaving and wash out! Hello good hair day. I love going to ulta for these. I love the buy two get one free!!!
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This is an amazing product from Redken it really helps with hydration and make sure her so smooth so soft I would totally recommend it for people with all types of hair it’s just going to help with any damage or dryness that’s going on
Jazmin A.
This is a good conditioner. I wish it had more of a nice scent to it. It doesn’t smell bad but It doesn’t smell like flowers or coconuts or whatever. It claims it targets frizzy hair which I didn’t really see a difference in my hair
May R.
Pharr, TX
Hair feels healthier after 2 months of using this product. Smell is soft, clean, nothing special. I have oily hair and in my opinion this shampoo/conditioner combo isn’t the best for oily hair. Im satisfied with my purchased but I don’t love it.
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
My favorite conditioner. It keeps frizz away while moisturizing but doesn’t weigh my hair down too much either. Also it doesn’t make my hair oily. The price point is alright for a higher end brand. Overall smell is good too.
Pink M.
This along with the shampoo are a holy grail for color treated hair. Love the smell and you inly apply a small amount and it does wonders. Leaves the hair so silky. I love this product will no longer be buying other brands.