BY REDKEN

• My hair is often a little frizzy in the winter months, will redki...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work ? I've been wanting to try it bec...1 Answers
  • I want this! Why can't I get a voxbox with this or some make up p...2 Answers
Redken Frizz Dismiss
  • "You can literally never go wrong with redken, the smell is amazing, it does exactly as advertised." in 1 review
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the shampoo and conditioner I currently have in my shower. It's an amazing line! It smells wonderful and makes your hair look fantastic. Best part is that it's sulfate-free so it's safe to use on color or chemically treated hair. I would definitely recommend this product for woman with thick, color treated frizz-prone hair.  Redken Frizz Dismiss ConditionerRedken All Soft ShampooRedken All Soft ShampooREDKEN by Redken REAL CONTROL CONDITIONER 8.5 OZRedken Extreme ConditionerRedken Color Extend Rich RecoveryRedken Color Extend Conditioner Protection 8.5 oz
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best line for controlling frizz! I have a couple clients who had really thick, curly hair and I used this on them and it really helped! It's a very thick consistency and I felt like I had to use a lot to get it to lather but it helped if the hair was dealt wet and it'd spread better. I also love THE ENTIRE LINE. Everything about it. Is amazing. If you are fighting frizz or have clients complain about feeling frizzy, get them on this. It has a scale depending on just how frizzy you/they feel so you can prescribe which products to use in the line which is amazing!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair when I let it sit dry and more wavy when I towel dry my hair. So I needed my shampoo/conditioner to help me out living in Florida where it's 100% almost everyday of the year...lol I needed something to help my frizz hair and I have found my holy Grail product.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of favorites for my curly ladies only if I'm straighten their hair. It's gentle, smells great. You will need the whole system in order to control frizz for a blow out or if using a  diffuser. I haven't tried air dry or on ethnic hair. Worth it
Mena B.
10/10 this product is amazing for clients with frizzy hair! Helps tame down frizz and also provides a ton of moisture to the hair! Helps tame down fly always as well! It is super heavy on they hair so it will not weigh down fine hair! Great product
Elizabeth B.
Haughton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner works better than anything else I have tried. It doesn’t make my hair greasy, even after 2 days. My hair isn’t totally frizz-free but it’s pretty close. It’s a little expensive but I try to catch it on sale at Ulta.
Mary C.
colwich, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products help with frizz so much. The leave in conditioner is my favorite. It leaves me hair looking amazing and smelling great too. I usually have to use a straightner to take frizz but now with these products.
Annette G.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line of products. As a professional stylist, I use them in my clients as well as my own hair. My hair is unruly and dry and this line makes it feel like brand new, never been colored virgin hair.
Sophie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these products! My hair has been really staticky and frizzy lately so my hairstylist recommended this line to me and it has worked wonders! A little pricey, but it's definitely worth it.
Lauren L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line for my extremely curly frizzy hair! It really helps get rid of the frizz and smooth my hair. I love the options for different Hair Types. I recommend this product.
Marilee A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually do the trick? Or does it just advertise and it doesn't work as what it says it would do. I have been meaning to buy this product, but yet still skeptical about getting it.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is damaged from my medication how well does this control frizz and damage?
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this! Why can't I get a voxbox with this or some make up products ):
Maria P.
Lafayette
How well does this product work ? I've been wanting to try it because my hair has a lot of frizz
Hallie B.
My hair is often a little frizzy in the winter months, will redkin frizz dismiss actually work?