BY REDKEN

• Ladies who suffer from frizziness! Try Redken Fri... Be the first to answer!
  • My hair is often a little frizzy in the winter months, will redki...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work ? I've been wanting to try it bec...1 Answers
Redken Frizz Dismiss
  • "You can literally never go wrong with redken, the smell is amazing, it does exactly as advertised." in 1 review
Claire M.
My holy grail!! This line of Redken is a amazing. I’ve been using it for about 2 years and will continue doing so. Ulta sells it and always has great deals! This line will tame frizz and unruly hair, no matter what the weather is. One of the only products that I actually see a difference in taming for my thick, frizzy, wavy hair. I recommend it to everyone and every customer!
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is the shampoo and conditioner I currently have in my shower. It's an amazing line! It smells wonderful and makes your hair look fantastic. Best part is that it's sulfate-free so it's safe to use on color or chemically treated hair. I would definitely recommend this product for woman with thick, color treated frizz-prone hair.  Redken Frizz Dismiss ConditionerRedken All Soft ShampooRedken All Soft ShampooREDKEN by Redken REAL CONTROL CONDITIONER 8.5 OZRedken Extreme ConditionerRedken Color Extend Rich RecoveryRedken Color Extend Conditioner Protection 8.5 oz
Bryan L.
the frizz dismiss line is great for any & all hair types who struggle with unruly , dry frizzy hair! It really does the job compared to slathering oil in the hair , it’s a relatively fair price & when you’re styling your hair usually you don’t need much product because it’s so smoothing.
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
I have natural wavy/curly hair that tends to be extremely frizzy. But I straighten it often. This product has saved my life! It keeps the fly always down and the frizziness to a the very minimum. I’m so impressed. I never had any luck with any of the other frizziness products, but I love this one.
NICOLE H.
Philadelphia
The fizz dismiss line is awesome!!! It works on all hair types and really does what it says it will do. I use this on myself and my client's. They love the silky smooth results they recieve when i use these products!
Tiffany E.
Griffin, GA
This stuff is AMAZING! My hair is thick,dry, and frizzy BUT these products work wonders! It is the best shampoo and conditioner I have used yet! It also smells good. I will definitely be buying this again!
Tori S.
Love love love this product! It smells amazing and it does not make my thin hair oily which is awesome because Most products do! It also tames my split ends and fly always to make my hair look silky smooth
Alexis R.
Apple Valley
Redkin frizz dismiss is the way to go!! I’ve always dealt with frizzy hair until I stumbled upon these products! Unlike other frizz products that leave your hair feeling very greasy, redkins does not!
Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
Love this brand overall! It's so expensive though! 😑 I use it every single day. Effective, smells good, cant compare to other brands. I get it on sale from ULTA. Very satisfied. Will buy this for as long as it exists!!!
Frances H.
Apple Valley
This a great shampoo when you need to tame your frizz. I use the line when I travel to someplace humid. You do have to use more than just the shampoo and conditioner though, to get results.
Marilee A.
Does this actually do the trick? Or does it just advertise and it doesn't work as what it says it would do. I have been meaning to buy this product, but yet still skeptical about getting it.
Brittany B.
My hair is damaged from my medication how well does this control frizz and damage?
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I want this! Why can't I get a voxbox with this or some make up products ):
Maria P.
Lafayette
How well does this product work ? I've been wanting to try it because my hair has a lot of frizz
Hallie B.
My hair is often a little frizzy in the winter months, will redkin frizz dismiss actually work?