BY REDKEN

• Ladies who suffer from frizziness! Try Redken Fri... Be the first to answer!
  • My hair is often a little frizzy in the winter months, will redki...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work ? I've been wanting to try it bec...1 Answers
Redken Frizz Dismiss
  • "You can literally never go wrong with redken, the smell is amazing, it does exactly as advertised." in 1 review
Claire M.
My holy grail!! This line of Redken is a amazing. I’ve been using it for about 2 years and will continue doing so. Ulta sells it and always has great deals! This line will tame frizz and unruly hair, no matter what the weather is. One of the only products that I actually see a difference in taming for my thick, frizzy, wavy hair. I recommend it to everyone and every customer!
Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
This is the shampoo and conditioner I currently have in my shower. It's an amazing line! It smells wonderful and makes your hair look fantastic. Best part is that it's sulfate-free so it's safe to use on color or chemically treated hair. I would definitely recommend this product for woman with thick, color treated frizz-prone hair.  Redken Frizz Dismiss ConditionerRedken All Soft ShampooRedken All Soft ShampooREDKEN by Redken REAL CONTROL CONDITIONER 8.5 OZRedken Extreme ConditionerRedken Color Extend Rich RecoveryRedken Color Extend Conditioner Protection 8.5 oz
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
I have natural wavy/curly hair that tends to be extremely frizzy. But I straighten it often. This product has saved my life! It keeps the fly always down and the frizziness to a the very minimum. I’m so impressed. I never had any luck with any of the other frizziness products, but I love this one.
Amy G.
Port Hueneme, CA
My hair is down to mid back after shaving twice for cancer. It's extremely curly, dry and frizzy. Just a overall texture difference. From the mask to shampoo to style products is amazing and helps a lot.
Amber M.
Westwood , MA
This line is the line I swear by I have been using the frizz dismiss line for a few years now it works so well for my curly unruly hair it's smoothed it keeps it healthy and tame it helps make my hair manageable and really has change the way my hair looks and feels
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
This is one of favorites for my curly ladies only if I'm straighten their hair. It's gentle, smells great. You will need the whole system in order to control frizz for a blow out or if using a  diffuser. I haven't tried air dry or on ethnic hair. Worth it
Stefanie R.
LEBANON, TN
Love using this line on my clients to help give them that perfectly smooth blowout! It has 4 levels of frizz protection so you can customize it to suit your hair needs!
Mena B.
10/10 this product is amazing for clients with frizzy hair! Helps tame down frizz and also provides a ton of moisture to the hair! Helps tame down fly always as well! It is super heavy on they hair so it will not weigh down fine hair! Great product
Elizabeth B.
Haughton
This shampoo and conditioner works better than anything else I have tried. It doesn’t make my hair greasy, even after 2 days. My hair isn’t totally frizz-free but it’s pretty close. It’s a little expensive but I try to catch it on sale at Ulta.
Mary C.
colwich, KS
These products help with frizz so much. The leave in conditioner is my favorite. It leaves me hair looking amazing and smelling great too. I usually have to use a straightner to take frizz but now with these products.
Marilee A.
Does this actually do the trick? Or does it just advertise and it doesn't work as what it says it would do. I have been meaning to buy this product, but yet still skeptical about getting it.
Brittany B.
My hair is damaged from my medication how well does this control frizz and damage?
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I want this! Why can't I get a voxbox with this or some make up products ):
Maria P.
Lafayette
How well does this product work ? I've been wanting to try it because my hair has a lot of frizz
Hallie B.
My hair is often a little frizzy in the winter months, will redkin frizz dismiss actually work?