BY REDKEN

• Fortifies the hair
  • Provides smoothness and control
  • Cleanses with an abundant moisturizing lather

Redken fresh curls shampoo cleanses with an abundant moisturizing lather. Proteins fortify the hair while coconut oil provides smoothness and control.

Angelina J.
West Warwick , RI
I bought this stuff cuz my 8 year old daughter has really curly hair and it always made her hair so beautiful and it smelt sooooo good....and one day i ran out of shampoo and conditioner and started using hers....2 years later i still use this curly shampoo on my pin straight hair lol it works for me and her so it’s a win win
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
In love with this shampoo! Redken never disappoints. I have thick, coarse hair and only a few brands have worked for me and not left my hair frizzy and dry. Lathers beautifully (a little goes a long way) and it smells amazing for days! I never get greasy with Redken.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo. It doesn’t weigh my fine hair down and I only have to use about a quarter sized drop. I have thin hair, but it’s down to the middle of my back so with thicker products I have to use a good amount. I’ll buy again and again.
Meagan M.
Jenison, MI
Smells good. Left my hair feeling cleaned after days of product build up. Focuses on curly hair and my hair felt clean. It’s expensive but worth it for curly dry hair. I’d likely buy it again and was satisfied with product.
Amber P.
This was one of my favorites! I worked at a salon and got a discount on the big bottles, and it lasted me forever! Now it just kind of expensive for the amount I need to use.
Annie H.
Redken has great products for curly hair and this one of them. Yes, they are expensive but it helps keep the frizz down and last longer than most other shampoos. I am happy with this product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Kourtnee B.
greenbrier
I have always loved redken and all their products but the way my hair feels and smells after washing, I will never be able to buy any other hair product because nothing compares!
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
Love using this shampoo when I want to wear my hair natural and full! I have really curly/thick hair so with that comes some natural frizz. I heard about this shampoo from a family member and I was so glad i did because it helped maintain my hairs frizz factor but was not too oily to weigh my hair down. It left my hair feeling light and full!
Maya D.
San Marcos, CA
I've only used this one a hand full of times, so I'm still feeling it out. I have a ton of fine but curly hair that leans towards frizzy so I am an avid user of cleansing conditioners and cleansing creams and tend to avoid shampoo since my hair is usually left frizzy and unmanageable for a few days afterwards. I like this one since my hair isn't quite so angry with me after using it and I can still style and diffuse my hair without having a massive halo of frizz.
Lindsey W.