BY REDKEN

• Fortifies the hair
  • Provides smoothness and control
  • Cleanses with an abundant moisturizing lather

Redken fresh curls shampoo cleanses with an abundant moisturizing lather. Proteins fortify the hair while coconut oil provides smoothness and control.

Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
In love with this shampoo! Redken never disappoints. I have thick, coarse hair and only a few brands have worked for me and not left my hair frizzy and dry. Lathers beautifully (a little goes a long way) and it smells amazing for days! I never get greasy with Redken.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Best. Curl. Shampoo. Ever. I have waves, not legit curls, so sometimes the cream shampoo weighs my hair down. When I sub this shampoo in every so often, it really revives my hair so I can use the cream system to help keep my hair from drying out.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo. It doesn’t weigh my fine hair down and I only have to use about a quarter sized drop. I have thin hair, but it’s down to the middle of my back so with thicker products I have to use a good amount. I’ll buy again and again.
Amber P.
This was one of my favorites! I worked at a salon and got a discount on the big bottles, and it lasted me forever! Now it just kind of expensive for the amount I need to use.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
Kourtnee B.
greenbrier
I have always loved redken and all their products but the way my hair feels and smells after washing, I will never be able to buy any other hair product because nothing compares!
Justina H.
I usually only buy redken when I want to splurge on myself a little after a fresh haircut. It's what my stylist uses. It smells good & always makes my hair feel amazing.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
Love using this shampoo when I want to wear my hair natural and full! I have really curly/thick hair so with that comes some natural frizz. I heard about this shampoo from a family member and I was so glad i did because it helped maintain my hairs frizz factor but was not too oily to weigh my hair down. It left my hair feeling light and full!
Maya D.
San Marcos, CA
I've only used this one a hand full of times, so I'm still feeling it out. I have a ton of fine but curly hair that leans towards frizzy so I am an avid user of cleansing conditioners and cleansing creams and tend to avoid shampoo since my hair is usually left frizzy and unmanageable for a few days afterwards. I like this one since my hair isn't quite so angry with me after using it and I can still style and diffuse my hair without having a massive halo of frizz.
Kathy L.
San Marcos, CA
I love this shampoo on days I just want my hair to look natural and curly. GREAT product that leaves my hair not only clean but soft, smelling good and looking awesome. Nice curls and not wirey! Great job Redkin for making a super shampoo for curly hair that does not cost an outrageous price.
Lindsey W.