Redken Fresh Curls Curl Refiner uploaded by Sarah M.

BY REDKEN #51 in Hair Cream

• Fresh Curls Curl Refiner leave-in anti-frizz detangler tames and controls frizz on unruly curls
  • Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex
  • Unruly curls are controlled with lasting memory and shine

Theresa B.
Apex, NC
this stuff is my holy grail. its not too heavy for my hair and takes care of the frizz 100% with curly hair i've always had frizz problems, but this keeps my curls bouncy and not frizzy at all. i have repurchased this and will continue to do so because my hair loves it.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
I really enjoy this curling gel! It leaves my hair soft and never crunchy, and it has a pleasant fruity scent. I would definitely repurchase this because it keeps my hair looking good all day! The bottle is 250 ml and will last you a long time!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I really liked the definition this product gave my daughters curls. They were soft and touchable, not dry and crunchy like. We applied it to her hair when it was still damp, worked it through and kind of twirled them a little and she was good to go for the day. She is enjoying the natural look lately and it helped her to achieve the look she wanted without overloading her hair with lots of product. I highly recommend!
Vanessa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I would like to begin my review by staying I really like the Redken brand. I have other products, and I think they do a great job in delivering a product that "does what it says" In my opinion, the fragrance of a hair product (or any product) for that matter, is just as important as what the product claims to do for your hair. I love the scent of the Fresh Curls Curl Refiner, and when I apply in the mornings it holds my hair in place all day without feeling dry or brittle. I would recommend this product absolutely.
Allie B.
Glendale, AZ
I haven't actually used this product on myself but I did buy this for my nephew. He has very curly thick hair and is little so would hate to have his hair combed. I would put some of this in his hair before brushing and let me tell you this product helped reduce the whining that you typically have to deal with when trying to brush little kids hair. It made his hair so much easier to comb through eliminating the knots making it less painful for him and a lot easier for me.
Carmen R.
Canoga Park, CA
Redkenis a very good hair product for wkmen and men. And works great for different types of cultures. It has a great smell. And is very light. Ita non greasy and it doesn't flake and leave a hard texture in your hair after it has been in my hair for a long time. My Hairstylist had given to me because my children and I all have curly hair. And when we use this product it defines ohr curls and even gives our hair a great shine and awesome scent that last forever.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
I use this product for wash and go styles. it works very well on natural hair and helps with curl definition. it works better than a lot of other brands on the market. it smells great and isn't overpowering. my hair is very thick and curly and sometimes the curl definition gets lost in the frizz. this definitely works well for my hair
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
This is one of my favorite curl creams for my semi curly pretty wavy hair. I am always looking for something lightweight but that will keep my curls in tact and give me some texture without a hard hold feeling. This is perfect and has an awesome smell, the only thing is it's always on the pricey side!
Emma Z.
I love this product it make my hair so soft and I've noticed that my hair isn't knotty when i get out of the shower and use this product i brush my hair and i have no problem with getting out tangles and actually my hair hasn't had any frizz since i have used this even though i don't have curly hair at all I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! But but the only thing about it is the price it's an amazing product but it's a little pricey.
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my go to product when I wear my hair naturally wavy and want to give it a break from heat styling. I put this in my fowl dried hair and a couple hours later, I have gorgeous natural waves that are not frizzy. This helps my hair hold up to the humidity and smells amazing!
Ricarla &.
Pode usar todos os dias esse produto??
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Please tell me this would help my curley hair that gets knots in it everyday when windy weather hits...?
Tanisha C.
Calgary, AB
I didn't know why had a curly hair product! What's the consistency of the product like?
Kim G.
If my hair is semi curly will it help to define my curls?