Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner, 33.8oz (1 L) uploaded by Amber A.

BY REDKEN

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
My 9 year old brushes her unruly thick curly hair in thr shower while conditioning and comes out with gorgeous curles. The science of all redken products is amazing. They really do a phenomenal job of making products that work with specific problematic hair types and prevent or even repair. I trust this brand and is worth the money. All redken products do what they say and the shampoos/ conditioners never leave a waxy build up like some other cheaper lower quality brands do. Worth the extra money.
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
I am in love with this product. I tried it out about 4 months ago and and fell in love. My hair was probably the softest it has ever been and I think it really helped my hair during that winter season. I leave conditioner in with only a very quick and light rinse and it never weighed my hair down or made it feel dirty. My only wish is that it was a little cheaper but what can you do?
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a fan of Redken but this product could have been better considering its price. I'm still transitioning with my certain parts of curls and it really didn't do much. Normally conditioner helps my curls form back a little but it didn't. But it still did a pretty good job at conditioning my hair.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Bellingham, WA
I liked the product and it worked well enough but for the price I was hoping for more. I purchased the large bottle at my salon and after using it for two weeks I returned it. I have super curly hair and I need a product that will really help with moisture.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
St George, UT
Great everyday conditioning. i still use a deep conditioned 2xs a week. love the scent and feel on my hair. rinses out clean, but still gives a nice slip once rinsed. would recommend for anyone looking for an every day product.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Denver, CO
Loved this product! Smell was a little too strong for my taste. Overall good product. Hair felt AMAZING after using it. I bought my product at ulta. Very cheap for the quality of product.
jesenia l.
jesenia l.
Fort Myers, FL
This product make my curls feel smooth and soft. its definitely not heavy on my hair which i love! its long lasting and although price isn't the cheapest! it does its job!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
I love this brand in general but the curl conditioner is wonderful! It makes my curls defined and so soft! I love the scent as well. I always get compliments.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Lexington, KY
This conditioner keeps my hair soft and managable. It isn't too slick and doesn't make my hair heavy. I'm not a fan of the smell personally but works well.
julie p.
julie p.
Hinckley, IL
This I only use, since I like to make my curls stay fresh and look like they are natural I use this a lot. I have gotten some of my friends to use it