Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner, 33.8oz (1 L) uploaded by Amber A.

BY REDKEN

Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have a stylist who has used them on me before and it was awesome. It smells good and makes my hair soft. I feel Like some products are more for people with straight hair even if they say curly but this one definitely seems like it is for curly hair. It is very moisturizing which is what curly hair needs.
Teagan P.
Fayetteville, AR
Amazing for my waves! I actually save money with this product! I don’t have to use much of it and, in turn, I don’t have to use as much mousse. My waves stay moisturized without getting weighed down and my waves never get limp!
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
Another great accident i purchased this when i couldnt find my usual deva curl shampoo it was super hydrating and smelled great a but pricey which i didnt like and it wasnt vegan friendly so i would bug it again just use it in moderation
Carlie W.
I am in love with this product. I tried it out about 4 months ago and and fell in love. My hair was probably the softest it has ever been and I think it really helped my hair during that winter season. I leave conditioner in with only a very quick and light rinse and it never weighed my hair down or made it feel dirty. My only wish is that it was a little cheaper but what can you do?
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
My 9 year old brushes her unruly thick curly hair in thr shower while conditioning and comes out with gorgeous curles. The science of all redken products is amazing. They really do a phenomenal job of making products that work with specific problematic hair types and prevent or even repair. I trust this brand and is worth the money. All redken products do what they say and the shampoos/ conditioners never leave a waxy build up like some other cheaper lower quality brands do. Worth the extra money.
Dennisha H.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
I'm a fan of Redken but this product could have been better considering its price. I'm still transitioning with my certain parts of curls and it really didn't do much. Normally conditioner helps my curls form back a little but it didn't. But it still did a pretty good job at conditioning my hair.
Natalie H.
St George, UT
Great everyday conditioning. i still use a deep conditioned 2xs a week. love the scent and feel on my hair. rinses out clean, but still gives a nice slip once rinsed. would recommend for anyone looking for an every day product.
Sydney M.
Bellingham, WA
I liked the product and it worked well enough but for the price I was hoping for more. I purchased the large bottle at my salon and after using it for two weeks I returned it. I have super curly hair and I need a product that will really help with moisture.
Amber P.
This is my favorite conditioner, I use the shampoo as well. I bought both in the liter size, and they lasted me forever. Though, it's seems a little pricey, it's worth it in the long run.
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH
Redkin is a great company in general and their products have never let me down. Their conditions are great, especially this one. It really brings out the natural waviness of my hair