Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner, 33.8oz (1 L) uploaded by Amber A.

BY REDKEN

Carlie W.
I am in love with this product. I tried it out about 4 months ago and and fell in love. My hair was probably the softest it has ever been and I think it really helped my hair during that winter season. I leave conditioner in with only a very quick and light rinse and it never weighed my hair down or made it feel dirty. My only wish is that it was a little cheaper but what can you do?
Niki J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already have curly hair and I don't like to weigh my hair down with a lot of product. This conditioner is great! It gives the moisture I need while defining my beloved curls. Love Love!
Michelle  Z.
East Moline, IL
Wonderful light weight conditioner for fine hair. doesn't weigh it down or give the greasy look.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair curl! If you have any kind of natural curl, this enhances it nicely. There is a whole line of Fresh Curls, but just the shampoo and conditioner alone make your hair nicely curly if you don't like a lot of products in your hair.....
Mackenzie B.
Front Royal
I love all of the redken products, they make your hair feel super soft and shiny. This one makes my curls very defined and smooth
Tonia Z.
I needed to give my curls some deep loving and Redkens fresh curl conditioner did the job well.
Elisha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redken is not my favorite brand of hair product but it does get the job done. It is a lot better then most brands though.
Alyssa H.
Love this I tried it at school. I go to beauty school and this is awesome stuff
Erika M.
Joliet, IL
I have curly frizzy hair and this conditioner is the best for my hair. It helps with the frizziness and it doesn't weigh down my curls at the same time.
Benjamin S.
Monroe, LA
Loved it! Really made my curls stand out! I would purchase it again!A++++++++++Conditioner! Try it! You wont be disappointing!