Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner, 33.8oz (1 L) uploaded by Amber A.

BY REDKEN

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
My 9 year old brushes her unruly thick curly hair in thr shower while conditioning and comes out with gorgeous curles. The science of all redken products is amazing. They really do a phenomenal job of making products that work with specific problematic hair types and prevent or even repair. I trust this brand and is worth the money. All redken products do what they say and the shampoos/ conditioners never leave a waxy build up like some other cheaper lower quality brands do. Worth the extra money.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Denver, CO
Loved this product! Smell was a little too strong for my taste. Overall good product. Hair felt AMAZING after using it. I bought my product at ulta. Very cheap for the quality of product.
jesenia l.
jesenia l.
Fort Myers, FL
This product make my curls feel smooth and soft. its definitely not heavy on my hair which i love! its long lasting and although price isn't the cheapest! it does its job!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
I love this brand in general but the curl conditioner is wonderful! It makes my curls defined and so soft! I love the scent as well. I always get compliments.
julie p.
julie p.
Hinckley, IL
This I only use, since I like to make my curls stay fresh and look like they are natural I use this a lot. I have gotten some of my friends to use it
Symi S.
Symi S.
Davis, CA
I'm loving the scent! And I like how texturized my hair looks and feels after using it. Redone is a bit pricey comparing to some other brands though
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Peotone, IL
I love the way it makes my hair lightweight and bouncy. My hair doesn't even need too much after product as it controls most of the frizz as well!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
My favorite conditioner. Seriously the best detailed I've ever used. Other would require multiple washes but not this one! Total time saver!
Michelle  Z.
Michelle Z.
East Moline, IL
Wonderful light weight conditioner for fine hair. doesn't weigh it down or give the greasy look.
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
I am in love with this product. I tried it out about 4 months ago and and fell in love. My hair was probably the softest it has ever been and I think it really helped my hair during that winter season. I leave conditioner in with only a very quick and light rinse and it never weighed my hair down or made it feel dirty. My only wish is that it was a little cheaper but what can you do?