Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
I love this brand in general but the curl conditioner is wonderful! It makes my curls defined and so soft! I love the scent as well. I always get compliments.
Katie W.
Bogalusa, LA
I love the sent! It also makes my hair feel very soft even when I do not add any product. There is still a bit of fizz to my hair but it is much more manageable.
maisa s.
New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls. New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This product smells great and works really well. I have dark blonde hair that is curly/wavy. Packaging looks really nice. The product is really expensive but you don't need much. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jade F.
Addison, TX
I used it for a long time because i get the bigger one, and i like it, and i think i don't need the shampoo for a complete look
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
This really enhanced my curls without them being unruly and frizzy looking!!
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH
Redkin is a great company in general and their products have never let me down. Their conditions are great, especially this one. It really brings out the natural waviness of my hair
Sabrina S.
Hollis, NY
I've been looking for a good shampoo for curly hair and I think this is a great choice. Been using for about a month now and already notice less frizz and more definition in my curls. I don't have much of a need to put products in my hair after shampooing as I use to. I like that it has natural ingredients also, thats always a plus. It is a bit expensive than other shampoo brands out there but if you don't mind spending a little extra it is definitely worth it in the long run.
Kayleigh P.
LUNENBURG, NS
The old formula smelled sooooo good. The new one is decent (not as good). I love the way my hair feels, but it doesn't help with tangles, which sucks. It's also a bit pricier.
Amber P.
This is my favorite conditioner, I use the shampoo as well. I bought both in the liter size, and they lasted me forever. Though, it's seems a little pricey, it's worth it in the long run.
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?