Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
A lightweight conditioner that doesn’t weigh the curls down is always a plus in my book. It’s great for dry scalp but not super greasy .
Kristin Ann S.
Too bad this is discontinued. This was my HG until I quit being able to find it. Redken needs to debut another curly hair line. Redken is not cheap. You pay for what you get.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
I love how this conditioner smells! It’s so fresh and rinses our super clean. It doesn’t weigh my super fine but wavy hair down at all and helps enhance my curls a lot.
Jacqueline H.
Bradenton, FL
Love this product!!! Works great with my curly hair, brings out the jolly of having curly hair!! I also love the shampoo to match this conditioner!!!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Alyssa k.
Nashville
I love this conditioner! It's my absolute favorite that I have tried so far! My curls look amazing! I noticed a difference the first wash. I just love how it makes my hair look and feel. The smell is also great.
HANNAH K.
Wolfville, NS
Ok I bought this bottle mainly because I liked the colour, but I also have mildly curly hair so I thought I’d try this stuff out and WOW!! When I brush out my curls they don’t get super frizzy and poofy, plus this brand is just amazing regardless
Delaney B.
Houston
This was my all time FAVORITE conditioner. I had to change products because I haven’t been able to find it anywhere! It’s on the pricey side but has always been well worth it! My curls always looked the best while I was using this conditioner
Donna W.
Columbia , SC
Keeps my frizzy curly hair moisturized and well defined. It also smells heavenly. A little pricey but well worth it. Just wish it came in an economy size!!!
Cassidy R.
Salisbury, MD
For the price I feel like this is a low end conditioner, have found other products that work much better
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?

back