Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Natalie H.
St George, UT
Great everyday conditioning. i still use a deep conditioned 2xs a week. love the scent and feel on my hair. rinses out clean, but still gives a nice slip once rinsed. would recommend for anyone looking for an every day product.
Caitlin H.
Kinsley, KS
This is great. I love it it smells great and it works! I like the way the bottle is shaped too it is handy and more Erin for all if my stuff!
Amber B.
I like using this for my curly hair. It smells great AND maintains my frizz. I use this product almost every day and it works perfectly.
Tonia Z.
I needed to give my curls some deep loving and Redkens fresh curl conditioner did the job well.
Lindsay D.
Love the smell! Don't notice a huge difference in my curls with or without this product
Jaime W.
Liverpool, NS
I love the redken curl products. It what my salon uses. I find the conditioner hydrates my hair without making it feel weighted down. I also find its easier to squeeze out my hair in the shower after I've used this.
Veronica C.
Lexington, KY
I like how it keeps my hair curly and gives my curls bounce rather than making my hair frizzy.
Emily V.
Nazareth, PA
Love that this conditioner leaves my curls soft and manageable. No dry frizzy looking curls over here!
Kayla K.
Thick and rich texture, but left my hair feeling light and smooth. Would be even better if there would be different scents to choose from.
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, Alberta, Alberta
I did not care for this conditioner at all I liked the shampoo but the conditioner left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down.
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?