Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Kristin Ann S.
Too bad this is discontinued. This was my HG until I quit being able to find it. Redken needs to debut another curly hair line. Redken is not cheap. You pay for what you get.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
I love how this conditioner smells! It’s so fresh and rinses our super clean. It doesn’t weigh my super fine but wavy hair down at all and helps enhance my curls a lot.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Alyssa k.
Lake Station, IN
I love this conditioner! It's my absolute favorite that I have tried so far! My curls look amazing! I noticed a difference the first wash. I just love how it makes my hair look and feel. The smell is also great.
HANNAH K.
Yarmouth, NS
Ok I bought this bottle mainly because I liked the colour, but I also have mildly curly hair so I thought I’d try this stuff out and WOW!! When I brush out my curls they don’t get super frizzy and poofy, plus this brand is just amazing regardless
Caitlin H.
Kinsley, KS
This is great. I love it it smells great and it works! I like the way the bottle is shaped too it is handy and more Erin for all if my stuff!
Tiffany L.
Great product for curly hair. No frzz. It's absolutely fantastic. Love all the products
Melisa G.
It leaves my extremely wavy hair tamed and smooth. It preps it for my cream to give my waves definition. Excellent clean scent too!
Jordan H.
Hartford, MI
One of my favorite conditioners ever. It mosterises you hair and leaves it feeling so soft
Brittany W.
Mt Pleasant Mills, PA
Great for curly hair! Helps with the frizz but doesn't weigh your hair down! The conditioner is very moisturizing which is great for my dry hair
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?