Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Brittany A.
Modoc
I have thick curly hair and we have well water so it's hard to find a conditioner that doesn't soak in my hair and it be in tangled and hard to comb out- this conditioner is amazing! It leaves a silky feel
Jazmine J.
I love this conditioner, it moisturizered my curls and made them pop. It's also lite weight and smells greay. I would definitely recommend this product to all my curly gurls. Great for Co washing
Niki J.
I already have curly hair and I don't like to weigh my hair down with a lot of product. This conditioner is great! It gives the moisture I need while defining my beloved curls. Love Love!
Sarah K.
Hamilton, OH
I miss this shampoo/conditioner so much. The new formula makes me break out. This formula was perfect for my long, think, wavy hair. It kept my hair frizz free in any weather.
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
I switch up haircare products pretty frequently to manage my curls, and ever since I've found this, I haven't budged. Has a great weight, smell, and really nourishes my curls!
jesenia l.
Fort Myers, FL
This product make my curls feel smooth and soft. its definitely not heavy on my hair which i love! its long lasting and although price isn't the cheapest! it does its job!
Keri C.
Orange Park, FL
I have long wavy hair, love how my hair feels after using this product. It's a bit on the pricey side but some sellers usually have sales and a little goes a long way.
Katie W.
Bogalusa, LA
I love the sent! It also makes my hair feel very soft even when I do not add any product. There is still a bit of fizz to my hair but it is much more manageable.
Dalia R.
I've only bought those product once. It is on the pricier side I think which is why I haven't bought it again. But I would use this at least twice a week to help out my curls.
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
I love this brand in general but the curl conditioner is wonderful! It makes my curls defined and so soft! I love the scent as well. I always get compliments.
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?

Walmart