Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Amanda R.
Daphne
Didn't hate this product, but I didn't love it either. I just was underwhelmed by it I guess. It didn't really do anything spectacular for me and I couldn't justify the price. At the time when I was using it, the only place I could get it locally was at a salon. This meant that I often ran out and didn't get to use it until I had time to go to the salon to get more. All in all, I think you can do better for cheaper.
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
Another great accident i purchased this when i couldnt find my usual deva curl shampoo it was super hydrating and smelled great a but pricey which i didnt like and it wasnt vegan friendly so i would bug it again just use it in moderation
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This conditioner is moisturizing but lightweight enough to not weigh down my curls. I didn't love the scent, but it wasn't awful either. I liked that is didn't leave a film on my hair and overall was satisfied with my purchase.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This product smells great and works really well. I have dark blonde hair that is curly/wavy. Packaging looks really nice. The product is really expensive but you don't need much. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
This shampoo is amazing for curly hair. I wish it wasn't so expensive. My hair looked the best when I used this. My curls were always nice and smooth and never frizzy. Would recommend this product to anyone with difficult to manage curls
Dalia R.
I've only bought those product once. It is on the pricier side I think which is why I haven't bought it again. But I would use this at least twice a week to help out my curls.
Carlie W.
I am in love with this product. I tried it out about 4 months ago and and fell in love. My hair was probably the softest it has ever been and I think it really helped my hair during that winter season. I leave conditioner in with only a very quick and light rinse and it never weighed my hair down or made it feel dirty. My only wish is that it was a little cheaper but what can you do?
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
My 9 year old brushes her unruly thick curly hair in thr shower while conditioning and comes out with gorgeous curles. The science of all redken products is amazing. They really do a phenomenal job of making products that work with specific problematic hair types and prevent or even repair. I trust this brand and is worth the money. All redken products do what they say and the shampoos/ conditioners never leave a waxy build up like some other cheaper lower quality brands do. Worth the extra money.
Sabrina S.
Hollis, NY
I've been looking for a good shampoo for curly hair and I think this is a great choice. Been using for about a month now and already notice less frizz and more definition in my curls. I don't have much of a need to put products in my hair after shampooing as I use to. I like that it has natural ingredients also, thats always a plus. It is a bit expensive than other shampoo brands out there but if you don't mind spending a little extra it is definitely worth it in the long run.
Laura L.
Conditioner is crucial for curly hair. I picked it up at my salon after my stylist recommended it to me to help tame some of the frizz and help with tangles. I found it very effective in both areas. I'm not crazy about the scent but overall I was pleased and would purchase again.
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?

Walmart