Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Cassidy R.
Salisbury, MD
For the price I feel like this is a low end conditioner, have found other products that work much better
Stacey C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I love how this hydrates my hair, yet keeps it bouncy! It never weighs it down. I'm a loyal Redken user.
Heather C.
Richlands, VA
Love I have curly heavy hair weights down easily this is an awesome conditioner. Would highly recommend
Emily V.
Nazareth, PA
Love that this conditioner leaves my curls soft and manageable. No dry frizzy looking curls over here!
Trisha A.
This product gives my curls LIFE! It's my go to and I haven't found a product that works this well.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Redken is my all time fav brand and I have always loved how my curls look after using the curl line
Michelle  Z.
East Moline, IL
Wonderful light weight conditioner for fine hair. doesn't weigh it down or give the greasy look.
Kennetta S.
Meridian, MS
Great smelling, non harsh, moisture retaining conditioner. Leaves your hair soft and tangle free
Jen F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Very smoothing and moisturizing. I used for my wavy hair and it provides great manageability!!
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?