Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have a stylist who has used them on me before and it was awesome. It smells good and makes my hair soft. I feel Like some products are more for people with straight hair even if they say curly but this one definitely seems like it is for curly hair. It is very moisturizing which is what curly hair needs.
Delaney B.
Houston
This was my all time FAVORITE conditioner. I had to change products because I haven’t been able to find it anywhere! It’s on the pricey side but has always been well worth it! My curls always looked the best while I was using this conditioner
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Such a good product!! I have naturally wavy hair, but if I use the wrong products, my hair just goes flat. Essentially I end up looking like I straightened my hair and went in the rain. With this, my waves are ALWAYS nice and defined. While it is more expensive than a lot of brands, I haven’t found anything that works as well. Definitely worth the money, especially since you don’t have to use as much product as the cheaper brands.

TL;DR: Costs marginally more, lasts longer, works better.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Amazing for my waves! I actually save money with this product! I don’t have to use much of it and, in turn, I don’t have to use as much mousse. My waves stay moisturized without getting weighed down and my waves never get limp!
Alyssa k.
Nashville
I love this conditioner! It's my absolute favorite that I have tried so far! My curls look amazing! I noticed a difference the first wash. I just love how it makes my hair look and feel. The smell is also great.
Kristin Ann S.
Too bad this is discontinued. This was my HG until I quit being able to find it. Redken needs to debut another curly hair line. Redken is not cheap. You pay for what you get.
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
I really like how this feels in my hair. Other Redken products don't feel that great in my hair and leave it feeling gross. This makes my hair feel nice and soft
Andrea T.
When I really want to bring out the waviness in my hair, this conditioner is great. After using it my hair smells so good and it scrunches more easily both by hand or drying in the diffuser. I would recommend.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
I love how this conditioner smells! It’s so fresh and rinses our super clean. It doesn’t weigh my super fine but wavy hair down at all and helps enhance my curls a lot.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
This is a fine curl conditioner. It gives my curls nice shine and definition, but for the price, it doesn’t hydrate as much as I would have hoped. I like Redken’s color care line way more than their curls line, so I would still purchase for that. But I usually stick to DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner or Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner instead
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?

Walmart