Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amber G.

BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen.

Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
This is a fine curl conditioner. It gives my curls nice shine and definition, but for the price, it doesn’t hydrate as much as I would have hoped. I like Redken’s color care line way more than their curls line, so I would still purchase for that. But I usually stick to DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner or Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner instead
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have a stylist who has used them on me before and it was awesome. It smells good and makes my hair soft. I feel Like some products are more for people with straight hair even if they say curly but this one definitely seems like it is for curly hair. It is very moisturizing which is what curly hair needs.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Such a good product!! I have naturally wavy hair, but if I use the wrong products, my hair just goes flat. Essentially I end up looking like I straightened my hair and went in the rain. With this, my waves are ALWAYS nice and defined. While it is more expensive than a lot of brands, I haven’t found anything that works as well. Definitely worth the money, especially since you don’t have to use as much product as the cheaper brands.

TL;DR: Costs marginally more, lasts longer, works better.
Amanda R.
Daphne
Didn't hate this product, but I didn't love it either. I just was underwhelmed by it I guess. It didn't really do anything spectacular for me and I couldn't justify the price. At the time when I was using it, the only place I could get it locally was at a salon. This meant that I often ran out and didn't get to use it until I had time to go to the salon to get more. All in all, I think you can do better for cheaper.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Amazing for my waves! I actually save money with this product! I don’t have to use much of it and, in turn, I don’t have to use as much mousse. My waves stay moisturized without getting weighed down and my waves never get limp!
Andrea T.
When I really want to bring out the waviness in my hair, this conditioner is great. After using it my hair smells so good and it scrunches more easily both by hand or drying in the diffuser. I would recommend.
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
I really like how this feels in my hair. Other Redken products don't feel that great in my hair and leave it feeling gross. This makes my hair feel nice and soft
Dalia R.
I've only bought those product once. It is on the pricier side I think which is why I haven't bought it again. But I would use this at least twice a week to help out my curls.
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
Another great accident i purchased this when i couldnt find my usual deva curl shampoo it was super hydrating and smelled great a but pricey which i didnt like and it wasnt vegan friendly so i would bug it again just use it in moderation
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This conditioner is moisturizing but lightweight enough to not weigh down my curls. I didn't love the scent, but it wasn't awful either. I liked that is didn't leave a film on my hair and overall was satisfied with my purchase.
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?