Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner

New Elasta-Shield Complex Lasting frizz-fighting power for curly hair* Coconut oil Fresh Curls Conditioner detangles, softens and moisturizers curly hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil , repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with the Fresh Curls regimen redken.com ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee tha see more...

Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
I really like how this feels in my hair. Other Redken products don't feel that great in my hair and leave it feeling gross. This makes my hair feel nice and soft
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This conditioner is moisturizing but lightweight enough to not weigh down my curls. I didn't love the scent, but it wasn't awful either. I liked that is didn't leave a film on my hair and overall was satisfied with my purchase.
Laura L.
Conditioner is crucial for curly hair. I picked it up at my salon after my stylist recommended it to me to help tame some of the frizz and help with tangles. I found it very effective in both areas. I'm not crazy about the scent but overall I was pleased and would purchase again.
Jessie S.
This conditioner is perfect for curly hair! It has the perfect smell that last all day plus it is light so it doesn't weigh your curls down and allows them to have bounce after drying. It is great with the Fresh Cutls shampoo. I would definitely recommend this conditioner.
Jocelyne F.
Milpitas, CA
As crazy as my hair can be at times, this always keeps it under control. I struggle with a lot of frizziness and crazy curls but this seems to help me keep it manageable but remain my curls at the same time. Although you do have to watch out for applying to much.
Kelli C.
I didn't see much of a difference between this and the regular redken products that I have used in the past. It's didn't do anything majic with my hair and my hair is very curly. I had to use other products along with it for my curls to not Cruz and stay in tact
This conditioner smelled and worked great. It really helped define my curls. It even would enhance curls when set on rollers, something my other conditioners didn't do. It was very moisturizing and made my hair look and feel healthy with out weighing it down.
Rebekah O.
Jber, AK
I love all Redken products. After getting my hair done at the salon and noticing a difference, I asked my hairdresser what she had used. Now I only use Redken. Having straight hair naturally, when I DO curl it, keeping it that way is challenging. But this condition keeps the curls frizz free, while holding shape for days after curling it.
Dulce H.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this Redken fresh curls conditioner because my curls felt very dry and frizzy and i wanted to something to revive and moisturize them! I found that this helped a lot with the moisture and it also defined my curls a lot and gave them a healthy bounce! I do feel this is a great product for natural curls!
Jaymee H.
I have curly hair. that's thick and hard to tame. this conditioner allows me to have low maintenance. I can use it and let it dry naturally and it is dome. no frizz, or hardness, looks natural. I recommend.
Annalee B.
Madison, AL
Does this conditioner help with frizz and does it make curls big a bouncy.?