BY REDKEN

Powerful all day humidity seal for curly hair smooths, refines and helps block humidity for all day frizz control and shiny curl perfection Why It Works Through Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and breakthrough new Elasta-Shield Complex, Fresh Curls provides the optimum level of curl-friendly ingredients to define, moisturize, fight frizz, repair and strengthen any type of curl.

• I typically wash my hair every 2-3 days. If I use this pr...1 Answers
Kayla N.
angleton
Redken is one of the best brands on the salon market. In my personal opinion is it the best. My hair felt it’s best when I used their products over anyone else’s. I recommend it to everyone. Packaging is cutting edge and pretty.
Leah C.
Vincennes, IN
For a person that has curly hair this product is absolutely great. This product is the best out of competitors that I have tried. It is truly great. The price is fair for the name brand value. It controlled my frizzy hair and helped the curls stand out.
Sadie L.
I have a hard time finding an anti-frizz that truly works. I have very frizzy, wavy hair and it always seems like no matter what I do, it will always be out of control. This stuff was decent. I wish it had more anti-frizz but it may just be my hair time. Not the product!
Melissa S.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I have wavy hair: not curly enough to be curly and not straight enough to be straight. So basically, my hair is usually a frizzy mess. After applying Redkin Fresh Curls Anti-Frizz Shiner, I was able to wear my natural without frizz!! A product that makes this possible is hard to find.
Bindy G.
Pottstown, PA
Finding something that will hold my loose curls while not allowing my hair to frizz out to the max is awesome. this product is so wonderful, and the added shine it gave to my hair was just a great bonus.
Erica B.
This is one of my favorite products to use during the summer. My hair is naturally curly and this product helps to shape the curls as well as keep the frizz down.
Keri M.
Berkley, MA
Redken fresh curls anti frizz shiner was incredible. it gave my hair a beautiful shine without weighing it down or making my hair feel oily. excellent product!
Ashley F.
Bowling Green, KY
This product us amazing!!!!!!!!! I purchased at ulta and it was a great price!! If you have wavy hair not naturally curly it is great to keep in frizzy!!!
Karla P.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
The product does what it claims to do. I like this specially when I don't want to use heat on my hair, or use a tiny bit right after I straighten my hair.
Lauren C.
Reisterstown, MD
Very light and easy to use, but unfortunately after my hair air dried the mega frizz returned. I think for my thicker hair I need a heavier product.
Marissa G.
I typically wash my hair every 2-3 days. If I use this product will that habit have to change? I am worried about greasy hair.