BY REDKEN

New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers curl-activating elastapol that combines with moisture-rich coconut oil, repairing oleo-amido and fortifying protein to form the advanced Elasta-Shield Complex.  Curls are replenished with lasting memory, frizz control and shine.* *when used with Fresh Curls regimen. . see more...

Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
Such a good product!! I have naturally wavy hair, but if I use the wrong products, my hair just goes flat. Essentially I end up looking like I straightened my hair and went in the rain. With this, my waves are ALWAYS nice and defined. While it is more expensive than a lot of brands, I haven’t found anything that works as well. Definitely worth the money, especially since you don’t have to use as much product as the cheaper brands.

TL;DR: Costs marginally more, lasts longer, works better.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This product smells great and works really well. I have dark blonde hair that is curly/wavy. Packaging looks really nice. The product is really expensive but you don't need much. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Dalia R.
Arcata, CA
I've only bought those product once. It is on the pricier side I think which is why I haven't bought it again. But I would use this at least twice a week to help out my curls.
Georgia C.
This shampoo is amazing for curly hair. I wish it wasn't so expensive. My hair looked the best when I used this. My curls were always nice and smooth and never frizzy. Would recommend this product to anyone with difficult to manage curls
Sabrina S.
Hollis, NY
I've been looking for a good shampoo for curly hair and I think this is a great choice. Been using for about a month now and already notice less frizz and more definition in my curls. I don't have much of a need to put products in my hair after shampooing as I use to. I like that it has natural ingredients also, thats always a plus. It is a bit expensive than other shampoo brands out there but if you don't mind spending a little extra it is definitely worth it in the long run.
Kaitlin C.
I have fine naturally curly / wavy hair and tried this shampoo (& conditioner) when they changed up the bottles at my salon. I didn't care for it - it made my hair heavy and limp and I didn't notice any change in my frizzy wild curls. If you like Redken, my two favorites are the All Soft and Blonde Idol ( which is pretty new I think).
maisa s.
New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls. New Elasta-Shield Complex. Anti-frizz scrunching spray get for curly hair. coconut oil Fresh Curls Curl Boost anti-frizz scrunching spray gel moisturizes, activates and re-energizes curls.
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
I switch up haircare products pretty frequently to manage my curls, and ever since I've found this, I haven't budged. Has a great weight, smell, and really nourishes my curls!
Caitlin H.
Kinsley, KS
This is great. I love it it smells great and it works! I like the way the bottle is shaped too it is handy and more Erin for all if my stuff!
Jordan M.
Cass, WV
This product really worked for me and helped my hair so much. I've tried multiple hair products and nothing seemed to work as good as this!
Tiffany L.
What other products do they have?