BY REDKEN #92 in Hair Serums

Forceful 23 super strength finishing spray was launched by the design house of Redken. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Forceful 23 super strength finishing spray by Redken for unisex 10 ounce hair spray. see more...

Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for many years. I usually flat-iron my hair a lot so I enjoyed using this so my hair stays straight. I have very thick hair so I had no problem. I could tell this product really worked. I don't remember what it smelled like, but I don't remember me complaining about a smell to it.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Purchased a full can of this hairspray while my friend was in cosmetology school per her recommendation for my very thick yet very fine hair that never holds curl. It is lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy while providing enough hold to leave my hair curled for hours!
Tabitha V.
Tabitha V.
Lewisville, TX
Love love love this hairspray. The hold is amazing and on humid days it doesn't get sticky or that gluey feeling when you push your hair behind your ear. I've tried many other sprays mostly and I haven't came close to anything it's perfection in a can
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Wheaton, IL
I would not recommend this, I used this for when I had to tease my hair and it did not help at all and on top of that it made my hair look really grease/oily/stixky looking. Smells good but it was not for the purpose the stylist recommended to me!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Agoura hills, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a fantastic hairspray! Great hold, great smell, great price. What's not to love? I have fine hair and it helps give me some extra body. It lasts a while and is a great value for its price. Love it
Emily R.
Emily R.
Boonville, IN
Oh REDKEN! Redken makes some of my favorite products. They're known for their hair sprays for a reason. Little tip: the higher the number on the can the firm the hold. Great spray, reasonable price!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Gary, IN
Nice product I would recommend this to people. I am a licensed cosmetologist. It can be a little pricey but it is nice. I like the results and my clients like it also. Give it a try.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Jeremiah, KY
Loved this stuff. It lasted all day and left a great smell. I would recommend it to anyone that wants that extra shine and finish at the end.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Hubbard, OH
Swear this is my all time favorite brand of hair spray! Is not sticky and leaves your hair looking amazing and doesn't really have a smell
Tiahna F.
Tiahna F.
Orlando, FL
My hair never holds any style other than straight and this spray actually managed to hold my curls for my formal! In love