BY REDKEN #93 in Hair Serums

Forceful 23 super strength finishing spray was launched by the design house of Redken. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Forceful 23 super strength finishing spray by Redken for unisex 10 ounce hair spray. see more...

teri a.
maynard AR
23 I my all time favorite finishing spray!! If you haven't tried it as soon as you do you will be hooked! The price is great! Works so well on all hair types! Only downfall is most the time you have to have a cosmetologist get it for you which I'm a cosmetologist works great for me
Briana G.
Cowarts, AL
I love finish spray because it is deff lighter than an actual hairspray. It has nice scent and it isn’t really strong at all. I have brown hair and it’s very dry. Which is really good Bc hairsprays normally dry hard on my hair.
Whitley O.
Some of the best hairspray I’ve used. My hair usually holds curl about 5 minute, but with this I can last all day. Very light scent. Also not super stiff or sticky feeling on your hair.
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
I can’t say enough good stuff about Redken!
No matter the product it does exactly what it claims it will do! I never go wrong with their products! They are a staple in my home!
shannon h.
Mastic Beach, NY
I love all redken products. I use this after I curl my hair or put it in a bun-but don't over do it, use very minimum. The good thing about this is that it doesn't make your hair stiff .
Taylor H.
I used this product for many years. I usually flat-iron my hair a lot so I enjoyed using this so my hair stays straight. I have very thick hair so I had no problem. I could tell this product really worked. I don't remember what it smelled like, but I don't remember me complaining about a smell to it.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Purchased a full can of this hairspray while my friend was in cosmetology school per her recommendation for my very thick yet very fine hair that never holds curl. It is lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy while providing enough hold to leave my hair curled for hours!
Emily R.
Boonville, IN
Oh REDKEN! Redken makes some of my favorite products. They're known for their hair sprays for a reason. Little tip: the higher the number on the can the firm the hold. Great spray, reasonable price!
Kristen B.
Rixeyville, VA
This is another of my essentials. I keep it in or near my makeup bag for touch ups, for styling, and what ever else I can think of! It has a nice hold which I really like, and it also washes and brushes out nicely so at the end of the day you can switch up your look.
Tabitha V.
Lewisville, TX
Love love love this hairspray. The hold is amazing and on humid days it doesn't get sticky or that gluey feeling when you push your hair behind your ear. I've tried many other sprays mostly and I haven't came close to anything it's perfection in a can