BY REDKEN

This anti-frizz strong hold hair finishing hairspray gives hair ultimate strength, lasting lift, shape memory and frizz-free shine.

• Maximum control finishing spray
  • Offers 24-hour humidity resistance and 8-hour control
  • Vitamins C and E protect hair and help prevent color fade

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, AMYL CINNAMAL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA- ISOMETHYL IONONE, EUGENOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (C175600/1)

Redken Forceful 23 Super Strength Hairspray
  • "It to me is worth the cost to have the hold without the stickiness." in 1 review
  • "This lasts a long time and I don't have that "crispy" feeling." in 1 review
  • "Use it all the time when I have curls , doesn't make my hair look rock hard ! " in 1 review
Chasity L.
One of my favorite hairsprays!! This spray is great for setting curls or when you wear our hair down, it’s light weight and flexible and has enough hold of you want to wear our hair up! It also does not get sticky, love it!
Briana G.
Cowarts, AL
I love finish spray because it is deff lighter than an actual hairspray. It has nice scent and it isn’t really strong at all. I have brown hair and it’s very dry. Which is really good Bc hairsprays normally dry hard on my hair.
teri a.
maynard AR
23 I my all time favorite finishing spray!! If you haven't tried it as soon as you do you will be hooked! The price is great! Works so well on all hair types! Only downfall is most the time you have to have a cosmetologist get it for you which I'm a cosmetologist works great for me
Daicy M.
Knob Noster, MO
I bought this hairspray after my hairdresser used it on my hair and it kept all my little baby hairs in place! I loved the fact I didn’t look like a mad woman at the end of the night. This is my go to for hairspray now! It has a nice scent to! Would recommend.
Bree S.
I have a friend who works in Ulta who always cut my hair and the one day she decided to use this on it. I loved the end result especially with waves. I had a beachy look to my hair without it being to stiff. Only downfall is that it doesn't last the whole day. Redken Forceful 23 Super Strength Hairspray
Brianna S.
A hair dresser used the Redken Forceful 23 Strength finishing spray after a hair cut and I have never stopped using it. This product is amazing, I use this product really whenever I feel necessary if I'm going out for the night or if I know its humid out.
Whitley O.
McMinnville
Some of the best hairspray I’ve used. My hair usually holds curl about 5 minute, but with this I can last all day. Very light scent. Also not super stiff or sticky feeling on your hair.
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Gives hair great volume. Has an awesome scent to it. I don't use product very frequently but it is very useful when I do take the time to use it. The price is not too bad. I would recommend this product to others.
London D.
Seattle, WA
This is my go to hair spray. It smells really really nice and holds well without making my fine hair feel all crusty. It lasts a long time too. I probably only have to purchase it 4 times a year, making it a good value.
Kristi L.
Riverside , CA
I can’t say enough good stuff about Redken!
No matter the product it does exactly what it claims it will do! I never go wrong with their products! They are a staple in my home!
Meg H.
How is the hold on this hairspray?