BY REDKEN

This hairspray finishes styles with ultimate strength and lasting lift as it holds shapes and gives a frizz-free shine. This Redken hair spray has a fast-drying, ultra-clean formula that delivers lasting shape memory. Brand: Redken Name: Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Hair Spray Size: 10 ounces Single or pack: Single Type of product: Hair Spray Certified Organic Hair type: All hair types Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Megan M.
Edgewater , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product. For high end haircare Redken is way on the cheaper end for such quality products. This is such a great go to spray and of course all their products smell awesome. I've repurchased a few times even though I like to switch up my hairsprays often.
Danielle H.
I have used this product when I want to wear my hair curly. It does well at first but by the end of the day I find my hair is very dry and tingly. It's hard to brush out and I would rather use gel instead of any hair spray to wear my hair curly. I also use this product when I put my daughter's hair up and it seems to hold very well for the first several hours but, you have to reapply after that.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
As a hairstylist, I SWEAR by redken products. This is my absolute favorite hairspray to use on up dos or just styling. I love it even more considering it has a humidity protectant in it! It more than meets my expectations and the price is absolutely reasonable for such a great product! PS.. Spray in small squirts for better results rather than holding the button down and spraying !!!
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the smaller travel sized bottle of this stuff for a trip to the east coast for a wedding. The day of the (outdoor!) wedding turned out to be 95 degrees. Thanks to this stuff, my hair still looked cute by the end of the party. I usually don't wear hairspray as I don't like the texture, but this had no sticky feeling at all! This will be my new go to!
Hannah B.
Jacksonville, NC
My hair stylist used this on my wedding day hair and it worked amazing! It had a super hold and smelled good. I now use it for my hair when I need to pull it back in uniform (military) and it's great even with having to take my
Hat on and off all day and working it still keeps and fly always away all throughout the day.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
An excellent hairspray for sure! Handles all my stubborn fly aways, and always keeps my hair in place throughout the entire day. The scent is amazing, and I don't have to over apply or re-apply to my hair.
Patricia R.
Euless, TX
I used this hair spray but I did not think it is much better than other ones that I use before. I would not pay the extra price for it. Maybe it is better for your hair but not visible changes
Leanna D.
Loved this hairspray but the sprayer got clogged all the time. Drove me crazy. The smell was great and the product really held my hair in place without looking or feeling crunchy.
Niyla D.
Pensacola, FL
If you constantly put things in your hair like unhealthy products or if you constantly put heat to you hair this is something you need!! It really helps so I would recommend it a thousand times If I could!!
megan r.
brillion, wi
This is the best hairspray ever hands down! You can spray just a small amount and get such great hold without it being crunchy. It holds all day and then some.