BY REDKEN

Maximum control, ultra firm style, high shine. Ultra firm style, high shine. Take control. Provides maximum hold for a sculpted look. Contrains fortifying protein and ionic bonds for long lasting hold.   ; see more...

• Is the hold given by this gel really strong? A lot of products s...1 Answers
Michelle H.
Gilbert, AZ
My Son is now a teen and everything is about style!  His hair is Long and curly and this item has the girls loving to touch his hair!
Kerby C.
My boyfriend uses this product everyday and he has never complained! He continues to use it.
Danielle Z.
This is a strong, great smelling gel for men. If you want a reliable hold, this is it.
anabel c.
This is not what it says it is. It does not leave you hair hard. But the gel does help style hair they you want it to stay. It doesn't leave white stuff in your hair which is a very good thing!
Rachel B.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this and loves how it leaves his hair but slightly difficult washing out. It seems to take a wash or 2 to completely wash out.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a stylist i have uses this on my male clients and everyone seems to like it. it doesn't flake and holds all day
Brandy S.
Pineville, LA
I bought this for my spouse when he styles his hair. This gel really stands out beyond typical gels that you will find on the shelves of a super center shopping store. This provides great hold without feeling crunchy and leaving residue.
Melony L.
The guys in my house really like this Gel. my husband has really corse hair and my teenaged son has really thick hair and they both like it a lot.
Tairi R.
Laveen, AZ
This was our first time trying this gel, weren't too sure we would like it or not, but it worked great! Doesn't get white after all day use like other products may. Works really great!
Ashley C.
Locust grove , VA
This is a great product I used it for my sons hair to spike the front he loves it because it smells great and doesn't pull on his hair
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Is the hold given by this gel really strong? A lot of products say strong but don't really live up to the name.