BY REDKEN

Kelli D.
Rochester, NY
My boy friend uses this pomade. He prefers a soft shiny look so this is perfect for him. The price.is decent considering you only need a very small amount of product to do the job! So it last for a long time . I would recommend use for separating hair and someone who wants a shiny soft look
James H.
Bardstown, KY
Love how Redken Pomade holds up all day. It's easy to use & doesn't feel sticky. Also, my hair doesn't look like I've used any product!!
BLB B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice pomade with just the right amount of hold without being too sticky or oily looking. I also like the smell.
Mary B.
Greeley, CO
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. It works great and isn't strongly scented, great for men.
Amber H.
Powder Springs, GA
Bought this for my husband a month ago and he lives it! his hair has never looked better
KB L.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I have bought so many different Pomade's for my husband, this one worked well and gave him a nice all day hold. The issue that I had with it was the smell, I wasn't really crazy about it. A lot of the Men Pomade's out there are so potent that my 30 year old husband ends up smelling like a high school boy who just sprayed Axe all over his body. When I say the scent is strong, it is potent. I didn't like the way I could smell it on him all day and every morning it made our whole bedroom fill with the smell of it. If it only smelled when he put it in, I would have bought it again because it did have a good hold, but it is the type of product where you could smell it all day long, it lingered. I also know some people have complaints about too much sheen that makes their hair look greasy, I didn't find this to be the case, it wasn't a matte finish, but it didn't make his hair appear greasy. If you can deal or like the scent then it is a great product.
Lisa S.
This pomade leaves a matte non greasy finish with a medium hold. It held up pretty well after a couple of hours. There is no intense smell compared to axe hair pomade. Also, there was no dry white flakes that you get from traditional hair gel. Overall a great product for quick easy styling.
Renato P.
This stuff is great. It stays soft for long enough that you can get your hair to look like you just walked out of the salon but hardens up later to keep you looking good. But wait there's more it never turns white and flecks off like the cheaper brands.
Shannon M.
Tampa, FL
Awesome stuff! It goes on blue but dries clear. It's really good on its own...but if you want to stiffen it up faster, you can wet your hands after saying with it and then lightly go over the style with damp hands. My 9 year old son and I use this to spike his hair and it's awesome. It doesn't leave any funky after effects/build up. Really, really nice.
Caitlin P.
Orlando, FL
I mostly use this for my edges but I've found that it doesn't keep my edges down. I paid so much for it so I was highly disappointed that it didn't work as well as I wanted it to. It didn't even last me a hour before my edges puffed back I definitely wouldn't recommend it because it's not so effective.