BY REDKEN

KB L.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I have bought so many different Pomade's for my husband, this one worked well and gave him a nice all day hold. The issue that I had with it was the smell, I wasn't really crazy about it. A lot of the Men Pomade's out there are so potent that my 30 year old husband ends up smelling like a high school boy who just sprayed Axe all over his body. When I say the scent is strong, it is potent. I didn't like the way I could smell it on him all day and every morning it made our whole bedroom fill with the smell of it. If it only smelled when he put it in, I would have bought it again because it did have a good hold, but it is the type of product where you could smell it all day long, it lingered. I also know some people have complaints about too much sheen that makes their hair look greasy, I didn't find this to be the case, it wasn't a matte finish, but it didn't make his hair appear greasy. If you can deal or like the scent then it is a great product.
Kelli D.
Rochester, NY
My boy friend uses this pomade. He prefers a soft shiny look so this is perfect for him. The price.is decent considering you only need a very small amount of product to do the job! So it last for a long time . I would recommend use for separating hair and someone who wants a shiny soft look
Lisa S.
This pomade leaves a matte non greasy finish with a medium hold. It held up pretty well after a couple of hours. There is no intense smell compared to axe hair pomade. Also, there was no dry white flakes that you get from traditional hair gel. Overall a great product for quick easy styling.
Shannon M.
Tampa, FL
Awesome stuff! It goes on blue but dries clear. It's really good on its own...but if you want to stiffen it up faster, you can wet your hands after saying with it and then lightly go over the style with damp hands. My 9 year old son and I use this to spike his hair and it's awesome. It doesn't leave any funky after effects/build up. Really, really nice.
Renato P.
This stuff is great. It stays soft for long enough that you can get your hair to look like you just walked out of the salon but hardens up later to keep you looking good. But wait there's more it never turns white and flecks off like the cheaper brands.
Caitlin P.
Orlando, FL
I mostly use this for my edges but I've found that it doesn't keep my edges down. I paid so much for it so I was highly disappointed that it didn't work as well as I wanted it to. It didn't even last me a hour before my edges puffed back I definitely wouldn't recommend it because it's not so effective.
brittany k.
Petersburg, VA
My boyfriend has really thick coarse wavy hair and he uses this and it's always been really good for him! It actually makes his hair feel smooth and soft and doesn't leave any flakes like other stuff does
Monique Mila S.
Woodland Hills, CA
I use this product on my brother who likes that natural hold look plus a bit of shine. he is into prodcut's that don't feel heavy or thick so this is perfect for him. he has very thin and fine hair as well so this doesn't weigh his hair down.
Lisa A.
Napa, CA
My fiance and I both use this pomade for securing our styles. I find this particularly great when needing a polished, professional look and to secure flyaways. The scent is not overwhelming and suitable for men and women.
Jacob L.
This pomade was not the best product to use for my hair. It gummed up rather quickly and flaked up in my hair as it dried. It was also a bit more oily than I'm used to. I would not purchase it again.