Redken For Men Mint Clean Invigorating Shampoo uploaded by Jordan B.

BY REDKEN

Invigorating shampoo with protein and peppermint for hair and scalp Stronger hair, cooling sensation. Mint Fused Technology Mint Clean shampoo cleans, helps strengthen hair and stimulates the scalp with a cooling sensation. Mint-Fused Technology features fortifying protein, chilling peppermint and scalp balancing macro soothers. An energizing daily experience that helps promote healthy looking hair. Exclusive Salon Distribution Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC. Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufac see more...

• It says for men, but what ingredients make it just for men? I'm s...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo good enough for every type of hair?2 Answers
  • My husband is a mechanic so his always smelling like grease, thos...1 Answers
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love Redken products and when I came across this I had to buy it. I opened the top to smell it and that's what sold me on the product. It smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling like a fresh cool invigorating mint. I wish this bottle was bigger because I cannot get enough of the scent.
Meagan P.
Thackerville
Redkin men's mint line, is great for people, and I mean women too. It's great for people who have dandruff. It had tea tree oil in it, it gives your head a minty feel, and just makes you feel good! I bought this product I for my late ex husband because he had dandruff. Well, ladies, not with me he didn't!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I have bought this product for my husband and he so love Redken this product really works he keeps your hair clean it's a Cooley minutes and Seshan I highly recommend this to anyone
Ashley V.
Kingsport, TN
The scent is amazing! This shampoo is great for removing dirt without stripping your hair completely of natural oils. This bottle lasts about 4 months due to only needing a pea sized amount for a full lather.
Ani S.
I used this when I visited my nephew and I used his shampoo and fell in love with the feel and smell. It was a bit tinglie but over all I like the smell and it's lather ability. He uses it daily and would recommend highly.
Roger L.
Canton, MI
Honestly the best shampoo I've ever used in my life. It paired with the mint conditioner is GODLY. It also doesn't run out super fast; lasts me quite some while before I have to purchase another bottle, so the increased price is well worth it. I get more compliments on the texture of my hair than I previously had gotten, and it's all because of this shampoo and conditioner combo.
Jody B.
Bothell, WA
I own Redken Elite hair salons so I've tried most of the Redken men's lines. I loved the minty smell and it had a nice lather to it, but ultimately my favorite is Redken's Clean Spice 2 in 1. I simply like the Clean Spice smell a hair more and the 2-in-1 strategy saves some time. Those are simply personal preferences though so I'm not going to downgrade Mint Clean just because I prefer another product more. If you prefer the mint smell and separate shampoo and conditioner, then this product is perfect!
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Neat shampoo! Very different. I like the smell! Smells like a manly mint! Still smells masculine but with a cool mint burst! Cleans men's hair throughly. Gets build up off hair. Leaves hair squeaky clean! Highly recommend this shampoo! Available at Ulta or professional salon.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
This product it a tad pricey for shampoo. However, the clean, cool feeling it gives you is so refreshing that it is well worth the price. I love the smell of why hair after using this shampoo. I would definitely recommend it to any guys looking to try new shampoo!
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Grabbed this for my husband and he loves the feeling it gives his scalp. It's very relaxing and it's makes you feel super clean. It has a great smell. My husband was very satisfied and likes it a lot. The only thing he doesn't like is the price.
Karen A.
Can women also use and is it good for oily hair
Mónica D.
Is it good for curly hair?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Is this good for people for dandruff?
Sadie B.
Is it supposed to promote hair growth?
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for people who have dry hair. My hair is almost to my bottom and I've notice that it is dried out. Would this help.