BY REDKEN

Invigorating shampoo with protein and peppermint for hair and scalp Stronger hair, cooling sensation. Mint Fused Technology Mint Clean shampoo cleans, helps strengthen hair and stimulates the scalp with a cooling sensation. Mint-Fused Technology features fortifying protein, chilling peppermint and scalp balancing macro soothers. An energizing daily experience that helps promote healthy looking hair. Exclusive Salon Distribution Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC. Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufac see more...

• It says for men, but what ingredients make it just for men? I'm s...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo good enough for every type of hair?2 Answers
  • My husband is a mechanic so his always smelling like grease, thos...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neat shampoo! Very different. I like the smell! Smells like a manly mint! Still smells masculine but with a cool mint burst! Cleans men's hair throughly. Gets build up off hair. Leaves hair squeaky clean! Highly recommend this shampoo! Available at Ulta or professional salon.
Wacey F.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product it a tad pricey for shampoo. However, the clean, cool feeling it gives you is so refreshing that it is well worth the price. I love the smell of why hair after using this shampoo. I would definitely recommend it to any guys looking to try new shampoo!
Keyana C.
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Grabbed this for my husband and he loves the feeling it gives his scalp. It's very relaxing and it's makes you feel super clean. It has a great smell. My husband was very satisfied and likes it a lot. The only thing he doesn't like is the price.
Ani S.
Ani S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I visited my nephew and I used his shampoo and fell in love with the feel and smell. It was a bit tinglie but over all I like the smell and it's lather ability. He uses it daily and would recommend highly.
Im an hairdresser and we use this brand in our salon! Its really an amazing product specially all the men at our salon love it!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Fresno, CA
The only complaint I have is the price! Works great and is very satisfying on the scalp. Smells great and works good
Ali W.
Ali W.
Portage, IN
My boyfriend uses this shampoo, it makes his hair smell so good! This is the only brand he uses!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
My boyfriend uses this shampoo. His hair always come out smelling so fresh and shiny
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Salon experience every time you use the Mint. It is so uplifting and energizing
Rae S.
Rae S.
Men love redken, especially good for winter and dry scalps really moisturizers
Mónica D.
Mónica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for curly hair?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can women also use and is it good for oily hair
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for people for dandruff?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for people who have dry hair. My hair is almost to my bottom and I've notice that it is dried out. Would this help.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Is it supposed to promote hair growth?