Redken For Men Maneuver Working Wax uploaded by Kyle W.

BY REDKEN #30 in Pomades & Waxes

Get ready to manipulate your style with this Redken For Men Maneuver Wax. It provides you with clean, moldable texture and definition, as well letting you direct, construct, reinvent and re-design your hair styles.

For styling flexibility choose Redken For Men Maneuver Wax. Its exclusive formula contains protein, carbs and panthenol to instantly smooth and sculpt with a natural finish.

Directions of use:

• Rub small amount into your hands.
  • Work through your damp or dry hair.
  • Style as required.

• Does this dry super hard or stay mailable throughout the ...1 Answers
Redken For Men Maneuver Working Wax
  • "I was really surprised by the all day hold because of him being in gym and everything else you can think of." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend loves this product!" in 1 review
Joel B.
If I had a super power that worked, it would be that my hair gets more compliments than anything else. Oh, that and I get amazing front row parking spots.

The Redken Maneuver Wax is creamy enough to spread, yet firm enough to hold. It has the benefits of a wax for holding medium to long hair like it was short, with out having that hardened crusty feeling. I apply this into my hair both slightly damp or even after a good blow dry. I can go all day with it barely starting to fall. I finish off my hair with a few sprays of hairspray if I want to give it an even longer lasting hold. Usually, I bring this with me and in the later part of the day, I just apply a bit more on my fingers and stroke it through my hair again and it goes right back into place with out any more fuss.

This still allows for fingers to be ran through the hair. It has a pleasant smell. The best part, is it washes out very easily, even if covered over with a hair spray. My hair never feels over used or heavy from it either. This matters to me because of my thick long hair. If I want to come it out later in the day, I can do that as well and the style and texture will remain, with a natural looking fall. I might wet my fingers to re-activate the hair again, or just to give it that styled messy intentional look.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
This is the PERFECT product for pixie cuts and men's haircuts! It's pliable and doesn't flake in the hair leaving those annoying white product flakes throughout the day. I love that the smell is versatile for both men and women alike. My husband has thinning hair on top and he loves that this is light enough to not weigh his hair down but still holds it in place!
Sarah B.
Goodlettsville , TN
My husband uses this stuff and really likes it. He likes the texture it gives his hair and that is specifically made for men. He loves the scent and it keeps his hair in place all day but does not make it look stiff or wet. We recommend this product and will continue to use it.
Jelena Dalibor P.
Hanover Park, IL
I am a barber and these are one of my go to pruducts. It has a great texture to work with nothing ovarly sticky pr messy and the smell of the redkin for men products is nothing short of amazing.
Laura C.
St petersburg, FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all hair types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Amy C.
My husband used this product for years. He liked the light hold and non greasy feel. Unfortunately with longer hair it didn't work well. It was also harder to find than other brands so he switched
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
This is the only thing my roommate will put in his hair. He is a "mans man" and would never admit to "the guys" that he uses product in his hair, and he loves this stuff. I have had to purchase this a couple of times for him. It's very easy to use, just work it your fingers first the just run them in the hair until you get the look you want, and thats it. I think that's why he likes it so much. You don't have to use a blow dryer with it at all.
Lauren J.
I have been using this in my hair for 3 years. I originally purchased it for my father, one day I ran out of one of my go to curly hair products and this was sitting there on the shelf. Hooked ever since. This helps define my curl without weighing it down or giving it a crunchy feeling. I only use a little bit more than a pea sized amount. Don't be afraid of men's hair products, ladies!
Mariah F.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I have super curly hair, and sometimes when I pull it back all of my baby hairs decide to make an appearance. With a tiny amount of styling wax they lay flat! Love love love! It is a lot sticky so be prepared to wash your hands.

Also. Do not leave it exposed to elements. Its normally a firm consistency but it froze in my car and thawed out into a liquid. Works the same, but messier.
Lauren K.
I love recommending this paste to clients. It smells good, offers a non-greasy finish, and has a medium hold. It's super easy to use, and the Redken brand is definitely reliable. My clients love that it leaves them with a style that holds all day, but that they can still run their fingers thorough their hair if they feel like it. It also washes out pretty easily!
Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Does this dry super hard or stay mailable throughout the day?