BY REDKEN

provides medium control and definition for a clean moldable texture. with protein, carbs and panthenol ; redken.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue NYC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I was really surprised by the all day hold because of him being in gym and everything else you can think of." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend loves this product!" in 1 review
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only hair product my husband will use, based on its pleasant manly scent and it's ability to keep a style in place without causing hair to feel crispy crunchy or totally 90s (in a bad way !) He had tried 5 other brands manipulators but had problems with all of them, but this Redken maneuver is perfect in every way! Keeps the style in place, and never too shiny or crispy! Love it!
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok so i bought this product for my boyfriend and I have to say we both loved it. It has some great hold to it ,he likes to wear his hair messy and we found this product truly does what it says it would do. The smell is really good and manly, but it is not super strong, and in general we were really satisfied with the product
Heather V.
Heather V.
Liberty, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son and my husband use this daily! They love it! They have used several other brands and keep going back to Redken. It last them all day. My son, a middle schooler, comes home after gym with his hair still looking amazing! This product is a must have for my guys!
Phillip M.
Phillip M.
Pensacola, FL
I've been using this product for about 10 years now and it still is the best styling product on the market. It's a matte pomade that is drier in texture so it doesn't leave your hair looking greasy. It provides a medium hold and doesn't look like product in my hair.
Kierstin B.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
My boyfriend uses this and loves it a lot. I never see it NOT in his drawer in our bathroom lol. It keeps his hair in place all day. It's for all hair colors and types. I would recommend it to any guy who loves their hair and likes to keep it in place
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my male clients, my boyfriend, and myself. It's got a strong hold while still allowing a good amount of movement. It's great for all short hair types, but I find it especially effective with thick hair!
Alina E.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product when I work on men. It's got a flexible hold, and yet is still enough for"spikey" looks. It smells amazing (I'm pretty sure a rep said they use Armani cologne) and is easy for any man to use.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
Need the perfect product to style that stubborn hair? Check this out! Smells amazing and doesn't flake. My son and husband use this, and love it! I love using it to style my sons hair!
Kelli Y.
Kelli Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This holds longer than the other wax product we have, but this isn't the type of gel you would use to spike your hair, this is more to give a glossy and shine sort of look.
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Mexico, NY
Also has worked for every man that I know.
My brother uses it, Mt mom's boyfriend uses it my dad uses it my boyfriend uses ut, and so on and so forth