BY REDKEN

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Vista, CA
I have been a hair stylist for almost 18 years now . I love this product this is great to use on men who just want a hold without having to put gels or pomaded in there hair . Kind of a run your fingers through spray and style also smells great. I know it's a men's product but I also love using it in my hair too
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this product says for men, I still use it. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way with this! I can curl or crimp my hair and just spray it once over my head and they'll stay in place for the rest of the day, and even through the night!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My brother and dad SWEAR by this product! Coming from the mouths of people who've styled and shaped with THOUSANDS of different brands...saying they swear by it means something!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Augusta, KS
This spray works great for all day hold! I like it when I know I'll be out all day and still want to look great
Joie L.
Joie L.
North Augusta, SC
My husband uses this product and swears by it . He loves it and the way it smells. Would purchase again
Yesi A.
Yesi A.
This is a great product that provides a balance of superior hold without the stiff and sticky mess that other hair sprays leave behind. I often use this product in the mornings when getting ready for my day, and its long lasting hold often lasts throughout the day. I would recommend this product to friends and others who are looking for a reliable hair spray product.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Streamwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair which means curls and I don't get along. Curls Falk right out of my hair, so I use this hairspray before I curl and after and then curl last all day. I use the super strength formula which works the best with my hair. It is also an affordable choice.
Francis M.
Francis M.
This product is pretty decent. I like Redkin so I am not surprised that I like this product. My hair is thick and wavy so I need things that can tame it. The price was moderate, neither cheap nor expensive. I would buy again if the opportunity presented itself.
Most hair sprays just make my hair hard and after a while it can even get white. But not this one! Your hair stays in place but without the hard feeling. It also smells very nice! I would definitely recommend this product!
Jen N.
Jen N.
Mendham, NJ
I've used this before, even though it's marketed for men, but it holds my hairstyles perfectly! I highly recommend for anyone with thin hair. It holds the hair while not making it feel crunchy and hard. Great product