Redken For Men Grip Tight Holding Gel uploaded by Vanessa S.

BY REDKEN

Firm Definition, Medium Shine refuel with protein, carbs and silicone restore protection, energy and shine  result high control, instant flake-free style Redken For Men with protein and carbs:  a daily dose of strength* and anti-drying protection for the hair. Grip Tight Firm Hold Gel provides high control and definition for a flake-free style.  What we do:  Protect, energize and moisturize hair with protein and carbs.  Add shine with silicone. *Restores strength when used with Finish Up Weightless Conditioner Exclusive Salon Distribution Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue. Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an see more...

Buy on ULTA
Gaby O.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
My husband has curly/wavy hair and its difficult for him to find a good wax or gel for his hair. This Redken is pricey but he feels it is worth it. One application will last him from one shampoo to the next. There is no alcohol in it so it doesn't make his scalp flaky or itchy and does not build up, which is the issue he has with other products. You only need to use a little amount so the tube lasts a long time.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Peoria, IL
My boyfriend recently decided to get a hair cut and do something different than normal. We decided to go with a hard part but they told us it would require him to use styling gel to push his hair over, we used redken and his hair held ALL day! Wonderful product and I will definitely be buying abain
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Martinsburg, WV
I buy this for my nephew to use he has very hard to manage hair. He hit high school and wanted to look more "put together " so we bought him redken for men grip tight holding gel to keep his hard to manage hair in place all day. The product is easy for him to use and doesn't turn white in his hair.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for styling men's hair. Use regularly on my clients. The smell isn't overpowering but has a nice manly smell to it which men love that they aren't walking out smelling fruity.
Jerold c.
Jerold c.
Gresham, OR
At first loved the product, but over time the sent and feeling that it gave to my hair started driving me nuts. And for the price of this product i expected ALOT more.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Hollister
I've been a hair stylist for 10 years and this is my go-to product for men's gel. The hold is great and the smell is always like by the client. Great product!!!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Love it. Its a really good product. My brothers have used it and they truly love. I even use it sometimes its such a great product love it!!!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
The Dalles, OR
I purchased this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. keeps his hair looking fresh and it do not flake or make his hair hard.
Sharr L.
Sharr L.
York, AL
I've used this on my bf head and he seems to really lt. He loves the way it feels on his scalp. I recommend it first dry hair.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my boyfriends favorite hair care product! Even with being on the coast with the humidity it keeps his hair in place!!!