Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo uploaded by member-82b4b8c1dRedken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo uploaded by sak k.

BY REDKEN

Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo's high-tech formula features fortifying protein, moisturizing glycerin, and shine enhancing provitamins.

Jackie K.
I love the smell of this shampoo. Plus, my hair gets oily during the warmer months, this helps my hair feel soft and not greasy. It smells so fresh and it works for both me and I husband. I’ve purchased this three times.
Jordan K.
The Go Clean Men Shampoo is great. The scent is clean and isn't too overpowering. It leaves the hair smooth and doesn't leave any residue in the hair. I would buy this product again when I need to switch it up.
Nancy S.
Great shampoo my husband uses this sometimes cause he alternates and smells great leaves hair feeling clean and fresh
rachel p.
Cleveland, OH
My husband had used this and omg! Smells amazing! Said it really left his hair nice and clean. Smells like a spicy kind of cologne almost.nice lather and cleanses good. Long lasting scent. I don't know who enjoyed it more me or him. Ha ha
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't say I love it personally, but my husband uses this daily and it helps with his dry scalp. Smells great, and works good. You'd definitely get what you paid for.
Amanda G.
My husband has been using this for quite a while now and we love it. His hair is soft and smells great after using it. It doesn't leave buildup or residue and it's been our go-to hair product since We first tried it in February.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
Love this shampoo! I use it on my male clients at work and it does the trick and smells great!
elisha g.
Powell, TN
My husband uses this shampoo everyday. He works outside so he sweats a lot it cleans very well and smells great. Very manly smell but not over powering.
Robyn D.
I purchased this for my husband, he loved it, and I loved the way it smells. It was really easy for him to use. I like the packaging for men, it's clean classic. If you're into all natural stuff this is not at all for you. Hubby only used one bottle of it, he was not crazy about it at all. I do think there are a lot of harsh chemicals in this formula.
Markie P.
My husband really loves this shampoo! And when I run out I like to sneak and use it too! Haha it smells really nice and is still gentle even though it's supposed to be super cleansing. Even for colored hair it works
Does this also work for women

Amazon