Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo for  Normal to Dry Hair uploaded by member-82b4b8c1d
Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo for  Normal to Dry Hair

Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair

BY REDKEN

with protein and glycerin stronger hair, moisturized scalp GoClean™ shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes hair and scalp, removes build-up and helps leave hair stronger and more manageable.  High - tech formula features fortifying protein, moisturizing glycerin and shine - enhancing provitamin.  ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue. Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Redken 5th Avenue product see more...

Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo for  Normal to Dry Hair
Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't say I love it personally, but my husband uses this daily and it helps with his dry scalp. Smells great, and works good. You'd definitely get what you paid for.
Joseph C.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I recently tried the Redken for Men Go Clean Daily shampoo, and I must say it is worth the higher price point. I have been using it so far for one week, once a day, every day. In just a few days my hair felt cleaner, bouncier, and more manageable. I often use hair products that are more difficult to remove, so for anyone else that either has thick product in their hair or just wants nice clean bouncy hair, this is a must! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a fresh, clean smell with beautiful hair to match! It was a real hit with my wife, she can't keep her hands out of my hair!
rachel p.
Cleveland, OH
My husband had used this and omg! Smells amazing! Said it really left his hair nice and clean. Smells like a spicy kind of cologne almost.nice lather and cleanses good. Long lasting scent. I don't know who enjoyed it more me or him. Ha ha
Robyn D.
I purchased this for my husband, he loved it, and I loved the way it smells. It was really easy for him to use. I like the packaging for men, it's clean classic. If you're into all natural stuff this is not at all for you. Hubby only used one bottle of it, he was not crazy about it at all. I do think there are a lot of harsh chemicals in this formula.
Amanda G.
My husband has been using this for quite a while now and we love it. His hair is soft and smells great after using it. It doesn't leave buildup or residue and it's been our go-to hair product since We first tried it in February.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
My boyfriend uses this shampoo, i loveeeeeeeee the smell! he loves it, he's been using it for years, gives a clean look to his hair, price is higher than most shampoo's but totally worth it, the smell alone is worth the price.
Zack S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this product! Got a bottle and though it looks small all you need is about a dime-sized amount with most hair types. Follow it up with the recommended conditioner or not, but both leave your hair smelling clean and feeling amazing! I use product in my hair daily and the shampoo removes it without stripping my hair of essential oils or damaging it.
Markie P.
My husband really loves this shampoo! And when I run out I like to sneak and use it too! Haha it smells really nice and is still gentle even though it's supposed to be super cleansing. Even for colored hair it works
Almas A.
Owings Mills, MD
I got this shampoo for my brother who was using head and shoulders before and was complaining that it was making his hair fall out. After switching to Redken he noticed huge difference and now hooked on this brand!
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
My favorite men's shampoo. It smells awesome. I only buy redken at hair salons because it's the only place they are guaranteed, and are usually cheaper than they are at drugstores or target.