Hair CareHair ProductsShampooRedken
For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo

Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo

by Redken

Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo's high-tech formula features fortifying protein, moisturizing glycerin, and shine enhancing provitamins.

Does this also work for women
Start your review of Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
I purchased this for my husband, he loved it, and I loved the way it smells. It was really easy for him to use. I like the packaging for men, it's clean classic. If you're into all natural stuff this is not at all for you. Hubby only used one bottle of it, he was not crazy about it at all. I do think there are a lot of harsh chemicals in this formula.
Coker, AL
My husband uses this shampoo and he loves it. It moisturizes his soft curls and i can always tell when he uses it because it smells AMAZING.
My husband really loves this shampoo! And when I run out I like to sneak and use it too! Haha it smells really nice and is still gentle even though it's supposed to be super cleansing. Even for colored hair it works
Berkley , MI
This product smells great, and is perfect for daily use! I don't wash my hair every day but this product is gentle enough to allow that without stripping the natural oils. My boyfriend uses this, too! Definitely worth the $$ for this -- satisfied customer.
Derry, NH
My boyfriend lives this product it cleans amazing and leaves a nice scent for the whole day. Packaging is great so is the price
My husband has been using this for quite a while now and we love it. His hair is soft and smells great after using it. It doesn't leave buildup or residue and it's been our go-to hair product since We first tried it in February.
Wilmington, De
Love this shampoo! I use it on my male clients at work and it does the trick and smells great!
Powell, TN
My husband uses this shampoo everyday. He works outside so he sweats a lot it cleans very well and smells great. Very manly smell but not over powering.
San Antonio, TX
Great if you wash your daily. Redken is a trusted name and all products are great. You can't go wrong using redken. They have almost everything for your hair type.
Peoria, IL
Love this, I am a cosmetologist and this is the only shampoo I use on my male clients!