Redken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo uploaded by member-82b4b8c1dRedken For Men Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo uploaded by sak k.

BY REDKEN

Go Clean Daily Care Shampoo's high-tech formula features fortifying protein, moisturizing glycerin, and shine enhancing provitamins.

Jackie K.
I love the smell of this shampoo. Plus, my hair gets oily during the warmer months, this helps my hair feel soft and not greasy. It smells so fresh and it works for both me and I husband. I’ve purchased this three times.
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't say I love it personally, but my husband uses this daily and it helps with his dry scalp. Smells great, and works good. You'd definitely get what you paid for.
Joseph C.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I recently tried the Redken for Men Go Clean Daily shampoo, and I must say it is worth the higher price point. I have been using it so far for one week, once a day, every day. In just a few days my hair felt cleaner, bouncier, and more manageable. I often use hair products that are more difficult to remove, so for anyone else that either has thick product in their hair or just wants nice clean bouncy hair, this is a must! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a fresh, clean smell with beautiful hair to match! It was a real hit with my wife, she can't keep her hands out of my hair!
rachel p.
Cleveland, OH
My husband had used this and omg! Smells amazing! Said it really left his hair nice and clean. Smells like a spicy kind of cologne almost.nice lather and cleanses good. Long lasting scent. I don't know who enjoyed it more me or him. Ha ha
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
I'm a cosmetologist and work in a redken focused salon. I only really recommend this for me, because this is definitely not a color safe shampoo. That being said, this product is loved by most men! My husband loves it and loves how it makes his head feel clean. He says it tingles (mostly probably because the menthol). I would recommend this to most men for sure! And I advise if you do buy, buy it from a salon or somewhere like Sallys. most places like drug stores and places like walmart are not the real thing, and they can further damage your hair and just get more build up on it.
Jordan K.
The Go Clean Men Shampoo is great. The scent is clean and isn't too overpowering. It leaves the hair smooth and doesn't leave any residue in the hair. I would buy this product again when I need to switch it up.
Robyn D.
I purchased this for my husband, he loved it, and I loved the way it smells. It was really easy for him to use. I like the packaging for men, it's clean classic. If you're into all natural stuff this is not at all for you. Hubby only used one bottle of it, he was not crazy about it at all. I do think there are a lot of harsh chemicals in this formula.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a great every day shampoo for men, it has that manly smell and cleans the hair fantastically. I'd definitely recommend it to all men out there! My husband has dry skin and dandruff, and uses this shampoo! And although it's not for those specific conditions, it works great with his hair!
Brittany M.
It's pricey, but so worth the trip to ulta. It's one of those products that you really want to buy from a beauty store like ulta or Sephora because you may not find a true product at a local drug store. It's worth the money as my hair has never loved any other product like it loves this one!
sak k.
this is a great product if your looking to get rid of that oily and flat hair look than this shampoo is perfect for you.
you will see no greasy skalp and more full body and thickness to your hair.
its a nice scent as well. definitely invest in this shampoo its little amount of use goes a long way to great results!
Does this also work for women