Redken for Men Get Groomed Finishing Cream 5oz uploaded by Kathryn W.

BY REDKEN

refuel with protein, carbs and silicone restore protection, energy and shine result light control, polished clean texture Redken For Men with protein and carbs:  a daily dose of strength and anti-drying protection for the hair. Get Groomed Finishing Cream provides light control and a clean finished look.  What we do:  Protect, energize and moisturize with protein and carbs.  Increase shine with silicone.  Exclusive Salon Distribution Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue. Redken 5th Avenue guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warr see more...

Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
This finishing cream smells so good and is very light weight. My husbands hair is shoulder length and curly. After I pick out any tangles and put half his hair in a bun I run some of this finishing cream through the rest of his hair with my fingers and it smoothes out his frizz and keeps it slightly tame. I like that this leaves his hair feeling soft, but keeps it from being a fuzz ball.
Ang B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I ran out of hair products at my boyfriends place and he had this product. We were going out for the night and my curls needed a little help getting through the evening. I ran this through my girls and it took the frizz away and worked well. It smells nice and its light on my hair which is very thick.
Joshua M.
New haven , CT
Smells amazing! Really gets my hair where I want it without giving me that gross hard feeling. Would have given 5 stars, but I felt like after about 8 hours or so it didn't really work too well and my hair started to get a bit messy. Other than that really love this product and recommend!
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
I've worked with redken Products my whole life. Shampoo, conditioner , styling cream, detangeler, cream, etc. boyfriend got this for Christmas last year and absolutely loves it. Says it works good for his sandy blonde hair and doesn't feel too stiff
Brittany M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this for my husband a few weeks ago and he loves it! he use to use the cheap store brands but once he used this he doesn't want to go back to the store brands. I will defenitley buy this for him again :)
Isela M.
I bought this for my husband. He is very picky with his hair products but loves the hold to this one. His hair is really coarse and this gel gets every hair to hold and stay the way he styles it
Scott M.
Racine, WI
Redken for men has the best smelling products for men I think I've ever used. This has a very light hold, makes your hair shine, and is very easy to rinse out at the end of the day.
Tonya B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my husband's go to! This is the only thing he likes to use. It doesn't make it sticky or oily. Keeps hair soft to the touch and if I run my hand through his hair it doesn't leave my hands oily. We both love this product.
Naiha S.
Glendale Heights, IL
Absolutely love this finishing cream for men. It not only smells great, the texture of it is nice as well. It leaves the hair looking very natural. I would highly suggest people to try this.
maysha z.
Tampa, FL
This brand is good for my hair and i have straighten hair i have very normal hair i don't color my hair but they have products for color treated hair long lasting very good
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??